UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi uploadstation,

how long u need me to wait here? weeks, months or years? even my ticket raised also no reply. so i just remove my links from now?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

@starvh, @ttytty, @jjgan
Any spamming, flooding or other misconduct activity is not allowed on our website. We have the authority to suspend or pend your account for investigation. You account would be closed if we have found any evidence of violation. You can use our remote upload function to restore your files.

@b0rn, @newbievnx, @CristianL15, @braianiurato, @uplo4d3r
We are revising our rules (and waiting for a new system) for checking cheating activities, hence your payment is still pending. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

@jaes886: PM me your username for checking, thanks.

@law0806: We have found that you are trying to cheat with our referral earnings - You (ilm0806) referred yourself (Ichigo), thus we rejected your payment this time. Please note that cheating activities are strictly prohibited and your account will incur a permanent ban.

@JoselitoMix: Deleted all referrals will not get your declined payment back, we can just help you to delete all of your referrals. We found that Referee (KarmuSz) and referral (joselitomix) are the same person.

spamming?? I'm just remote fileserve file ,wrong?

Wow! Amazing! =)

Last time you said KarmuSz referred me, and suspected KarmuSz was me.

Now I see you say KarmuSz reffered himself (joselitomix) again!

That means I am now joselitomix? Uploadstation: Your anti-fraud system is going crazy with you! =)
i am KarmuSz too .:)) so. i think is like this: i am xpiderx =KarmuSz=Akibaba and now jolelitomix.

your System Sucks. the big trouble is you (upsloadtation) don't believe that you system was wrong whit me and others. and the easy solution was not paid.

@avRo: PM me your username for checking.

@francor1895: PM replied.

@newbievnx: Payment Approved.

@boyizsleep: We are sorry that free premium is no longer available, but you can still redeem it by using your own earnings, which is 10% cheaper than standard price. Thank you for your understanding.

@xexmodder: PM me the link you would like to remote upload and failed screenshot for further checking, thanks.

Last edited:
Hello, my name is adrianek81, sorry for my poor English

commissioned on Monday, the first payment of your service and I would like to know when can I expect the money to my paypal account

I cordially greet

adrianek81

2836bdff62.png

My user: dk7lc1 not Approved::facepalm: Pl check!!

hi admin!
please tell me know this status you have paid yet??

ibfZ6UN64BNNXr.jpg

I checked my purse but I don't see. please check my payment. thanks sir!

my user: red2shoes

@avRo: PM me your username for checking.

@francor1895: PM replied.

@newbievnx: Payment Approved.

@boyizsleep: We are sorry that free premium is no longer available, but you can still redeem it by using your own earnings, which is 10% cheaper than standard price. Thank you for your understanding.

@xexmodder: PM me the link you would like to remote upload and failed screenshot for further checking, thanks.

Okay, I dont' want premium but can i have more storage ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back