UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what happened? :S

864d474187.png

my user: CristianL15

please check my account

id : joselitomix

deleted all referreals
and paid me :'(

Transaction Date Amount Payment Account Payment Method Status Remarks 2011-12-22 -$20.27 ************** PayPal
Declined

help? scam? :)) :))

Uploadstation,

Please investigate and revert to me.

You can either:
Delete my files and ID permanently /
release (unban) my ID....

Don't disable my ID and keep the files alive!!!!!
Thanks

@starvh, @ttytty, @jjgan
Any spamming, flooding or other misconduct activity is not allowed on our website. We have the authority to suspend or pend your account for investigation. You account would be closed if we have found any evidence of violation. You can use our remote upload function to restore your files.

@b0rn, @newbievnx, @CristianL15, @braianiurato, @uplo4d3r
We are revising our rules (and waiting for a new system) for checking cheating activities, hence your payment is still pending. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

@jaes886: PM me your username for checking, thanks.

@law0806: We have found that you are trying to cheat with our referral earnings - You (ilm0806) referred yourself (Ichigo), thus we rejected your payment this time. Please note that cheating activities are strictly prohibited and your account will incur a permanent ban.

@JoselitoMix: Deleted all referrals will not get your declined payment back, we can just help you to delete all of your referrals. We found that Referee (KarmuSz) and referral (joselitomix) are the same person.

@starvh, @ttytty, @jjgan
Any spamming, flooding or other misconduct activity is not allowed on our website. We have the authority to suspend or pend your account for investigation. You account would be closed if we have found any evidence of violation. You can use our remote upload function to restore your files.

We are revising our rules (and waiting for a new system) for checking cheating activities, hence your payment is still pending. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

@law0806: We have found that you are trying to cheat with our referral earnings - You (ilm0806) referred yourself (Ichigo), thus we rejected your payment this time. Please note that cheating activities are strictly prohibited and your account will incur a permanent ban.

@JoselitoMix: Deleted all referrals will not get your declined payment back, we can just help you to delete all of your referrals. We found that Referee (KarmuSz) and referral (joselitomix) are the same person.

no problem :)

thanks (y)

Wow! Amazing! =)

Last time you said KarmuSz referred me, and suspected KarmuSz was me.

Now I see you say KarmuSz reffered himself (joselitomix) again!

That means I am now joselitomix? Uploadstation: Your anti-fraud system is going crazy with you! =)

@starvh, @ttytty, @jjgan

Spamming, flooding, can you define that mate, need to be clear,
ie, make 100 copies of the links? or uploading 100 GB + per day? what kind of activities are regarded as spamming and flooding US website (by uploaders)

I read about KarmuSz on several other of your replies too, does this mean the guy or that user is a hacker that infiltrate the referrals systems or something?

or all of the users who had that referrals are actually the same users?

*afraid of being infiltrated by the KarmuSz guy

Thanks

Spamming, flooding, can you define that mate, need to be clear,
ie, make 100 copies of the links? or uploading 100 GB + per day? what kind of activities are regarded as spamming and flooding US website (by uploaders)

I read about KarmuSz on several other of your replies too, does this mean the guy or that user is a hacker that infiltrate the referrals systems or something?

or all of the users who had that referrals are actually the same users?

*afraid of being infiltrated by the KarmuSz guy

Thanks

yes... pls define whats the flooding and spamming. it has been investigated for weeks... :confused:

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Hi UploadStation,

Still waiting for your reply(ticket #323663).

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverland on 4th.Jan. 2012

I applied for payment on 22 Dec. and just find that my payment was declined. Please check what happened. User name: mamamia

Thanks.

We have found that you (mamamia) referred yourself (iam007) and thus we rejected that payment request as a penalty.

posted on 5th Jan. 2012:

Hi UploadStation,

iam007 made adv. on a forum for Uploadstation(isn't it what you want?) and I simply choose him/her as my upline. I don't even know this user name iam007 until you told me and have no idea where he/she is! Can't your system recognize these totally different IPs? Pls check it again and clear it for me!

Last edited:
@ngannhi, @noobnickname, @nokia241186, @xuploaderz
We have a set of rules and system to check who is cheating and those rules cannot be disclosed. Otherwise, cheaters will base on those info to avoid getting caught. If you have any questions of your payment, please contact us through Contact us form.

@hanoitoi, @jjgan, @javbest, @punk123
We have found that you are trying to cheat with our referral earnings and thus we rejected your payment this time. Please note that cheating activities are strictly prohibited and your account will incur a permanent ban.

@starvh: You (starvh) referred yourself (jjgan888).
@shinichi: You (coolsex) referred yourself (ptupro).
@nice989: You (halu01) referred yourself (gprs1234).
@best87: You (lmanaos) referred yourself (thedanioner).

@tcnnvnn: We have already removed all questionable referrals.

@revoi, @abcmpq, @ernestger, @Gonzo1136, @xpiderx, @akibaba, @FoXr0x, @doidinho
Please PM me your username for checking.

@caothang: Because you cheat with our referral earnings. You (pitago) referred yourself (espnxxx).
@Revolver21: Because you cheat with our referral earnings. You (revolver21) referred yourself (tururu2).

No! I signed up at Uploadstation using this link http://www.uploadstation.com/signup.php********aYzZyHDUJmU~ as a favor to a guy.

But I never refered to my self (I would never do something like that), so I can now say with certainty that your anti-fraud system has a fatal error.

Have a good day.

hi uploadstation,

pls confirm a date you can give me answer. else i give and remove all links from my sites...

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back