UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
solomon ,exceptions does not change/break the principles.

A host paying NOBODY never keep alive.
They pay %10-20 and ban the rest some pay %40 and %60 ban. But do not forget
how many members in this forum flaming to them and UPLOADSATION works like
he is emperor and ignore the members who give him money ( the members who make him
RICH). This is called as SCAM= Shit Component Abusing Members

Last edited:
solomon ,exceptions does not change/break the principles.

A host paying NOBODY never keep alive.
They pay %10-20 and ban the rest some pay %40 and %60 ban. But do not forget
how many members in this forum flaming to them and UPLOADSATION works like
he is emperor and ignore the members who give him money ( the members who make him
RICH). This is called as SCAM= Shit Component Abusing Members

This guy went to many and many topics and complaint about filehosts. So boring! :(

@punk69: If you need to quit from your referee, you should ask his permission and we need referee to send us a request by email.

"The size of the file exceeds your storage limit."
Usename send via PM.
Please check. Thanks.
PM replied.

Yes..please remove all my refferall, i dont need that..and i dont wanna got same problem in the future because ur weird system..and once again.. I'm not cheater..i reff my site contributor. Thank you.
As per your requested, all of your referrals are removed.

they payout on Friday, so you should be clicking it on wednesday mate
Yes, you request on Sat/Sunday, normally you will get paid on Friday, but you will need to wait some time if that is the first payout, or we found some suspense in your account. Thank you for your understanding.

5083545.jpg

why u don't aprove ?

Same like some others: I was told that I referred myself. This "myself " recruided downline for US on a forum and i just joined him/her without knowing who/where he/she is.

So it seems to be a system error. Anyway Uploadstation has replied to my PM and hope they may clear it further for me.

Waiting...

Me too, payment is still pending . Please check me, Uploadstation . I sent You a PM yesterday.!@.@

Oh, i'm sorry. My payment is approved. Thanks so much.

Uploadstation is not Scam ^^!happy :X:X

Last edited:
Same like some others: I was told that I referred myself. This "myself " recruided downline for US on a forum and i just joined him/her without knowing who/where he/she is.

So it seems to be a system error. Anyway Uploadstation has replied to my PM and hope they may clear it further for me.

Waiting...

Uploadstation will never admit that their anti-fraud system is buggy!

I signed up independently and they accused me that somebody referred me, and the funniest thing is they accused that the 'somebody' is me myself, and he referred himself, ie myself. @#$%%@

@punk69: If you need to quit from your referee, you should ask his permission and we need referee to send us a request by email.

Lol, Don't you understand what i'm talking about ? I said that 'I don't know whose refferer i am (if i am a refferer of anybody at all). So how can i have his / her permission to quit from referee ?! Are you joking ?!

Uploadstation will never admit that their anti-fraud system is buggy!

I signed up independently and they accused me that somebody referred me, and the funniest thing is they accused that the 'somebody' is me myself, and he referred himself, ie myself. @#$%%@

same happend to me , uploadstation just ignore it. i won't use this host anymore. so it's time to leave this thread. it's a waste of time for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back