UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hanoitoi, @jjgan, @javbest, @punk123
We have found that you are trying to cheat with our referral earnings and thus we rejected your payment this time. Please note that cheating activities are strictly prohibited and your account will incur a permanent ban.

Lol ? Are you kidding me ? I don't reffer anyone! If I'm referral of anybody I don't know who is that person! So how i can cheat ?! It's ridiculous! You can remove me from refferral of that user, i don't care. I want only my money to be paid. I'm innocent!

@hanoitoi, @jjgan, @javbest, @punk123
We have found that you are trying to cheat with our referral earnings and thus we rejected your payment this time. Please note that cheating activities are strictly prohibited and your account will incur a permanent ban.

Lol ? Are you kidding me ? I don't reffer anyone! If I'm referral of anybody I don't know who is that person! So how i can cheat ?! It's ridiculous! You can remove me from refferral of that user, i don't care. I want only my money to be paid. I'm innocent!

Me too???:facepalm::facepalm:lol

bye bye Us!!

Does it mean that our passwords are stored in plaintext?

However, it's a sufficient proof for many people.
Although it's reasonable that people provide or share some facilities to their referrals (i.e., VPS, dedicated server, websites, ... so they have the same login IP), to use similar passwords isn't common.
If all people who were banned by UploadStation have this characteristic (similarity in password), I can trust they're cheaters.
Nevertheless, if they only shared the same IP, I don't think they are cheaters.

To catch multi-login users has been a typical issue since 198x, the administrators of MUDs/online-games also did a lot of inventions.
As far as I know, there are not any good solutions without physical communications (phone calls, mobile phone authentications, and so on).
Even though you're not catching multi-login users in a online-game system, the issues are the same.
Be careful, if you make too many faults in this kind of detections and judgements, you will be treat as a big scammer undoubtedly.

Last edited by a moderator:
uploadstation ıd : supremacy
- didn't payment
- closed my account (Premium user disabled error)
- did not return mailed

welcome back Uploadstation, but my request is pending !!.please prove us that you' re not scam.
Nice see you again . I like strongly to work with your filehost.

I did PM you,ULS,my ID is thichgavn,I dont have any problem with you ever,but I have not received my payment last week.You didnot reply my PM,didnot reply here about my request.Im waiting for you!!!!

uploadstation still alive? but why not reply my ticket?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Uploadstation NEVER reply to users' opened ticket and PM!!!
With such lousy service and they keep our files active yet BANNED our ID.
THIS IS NOT RIGHT!! CLOSE THIS THREAD!! BIG SCAMMER!!

If you want to to BAN us, you can disable our payment but NOT to restrict us to login.
We deserve a chance to remove our files and boycott u!!!

Uploadstation have always paid me, don't know why some have issues with them. Anyway if anyone don't like using uploadstation try others instead of complaining here.

Good luck to all :)

Uploadstation NEVER reply to users' opened ticket and PM!!!
With such lousy service and they keep our files active yet BANNED our ID.
THIS IS NOT RIGHT!! CLOSE THIS THREAD!! BIG SCAMMER!!

If you want to to BAN us, you can disable our payment but NOT to restrict us to login.
We deserve a chance to remove our files and boycott u!!!

100% agree.
They just want to keep our file alive to get sale and don't want us to delete it, which make them become a big scam.

Uploadstation have always paid me, don't know why some have issues with them. Anyway if anyone don't like using uploadstation try others instead of complaining here.

Good luck to all :)

The problem is not with us, we have no choice to keep our files alive but unable to login!!! This is not a correct way to ban our ID!!!

Try to imaging if someone has 10 million files and lifetime premium in Uploadstation.... (not me :P)
Does it fair to the user?

Not only 'some have' issues, I think the stupid fraud/cheat system wrongly captures many loyal users...

YES, CLose this Thread , Uploadstation is A BIG SCAMMER. THEY didn't reply us here or via email when we created a PM for them. Our money is gone forever. Do Not Hope with Uploadstation. Bye bye !!

as far as I'm using US, they always support me when I'm in trouble, thou mostly are coming from technical problem, never had problem with payment yet....

not sure why many users have trouble with the payment and referrals, as for termination of membership, did you guys actually read their TOC article 5? only your membership is terminated all files remains active until the systems deleted automatically AFAIK

i'm cheating?? WFT?? whit my statics i should be the dumbest cheater of the internet. don't make sense
be1a36d82f2b478aae54655.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back