UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi UploadStatiion,

Why my account is disabled? I have 0 referrals and I never cheat at Uploadstation. Please check my account again.

My username: revolver21

Premium user.

Thanks in advance.

WTF? I waited over 2 months, to see it?

b3763435b9.png

:))

SCAM! X-(

Hi Uploadstation,

How you knew that they referring themselves? Login IP? Sites? Posting places?

I'm asking because my active referral is my site contributors, and I knew garundang is contributor on xuploaderz's site, so can that make me banned because my referral is my site contributor ?
no, you will not be banned if your referral is your site contributor.

@UploadStation : No , I got referred legally . You can check ip login and content file in two user . It completely different . What should I need to prove I'm not cheating ! . you can review my account thanks :)

P/s : I think your system got error . You can consideration to avoid mistake . It is better for Uploadstation and member's Uploadstation .

Reply this Uploadstation.

My account is normal, but i scare of this issue, and i dont want to request payout this time. My account may be disabled without reason :(

I will wait for UploadStation reply. Because some of user who dont have any referals sill be disabled with reason "cheat referal" :D

It may be their system error. Please patient and wait for offical news from Uploadstation :)

Uploadstation,

Please check my account: jjgan888

I have no referral. I never get paid before, and I am your PRIEMIUM user.
I earn less than $0.50 per day, don't tell me I am cheating.

Thanks.

Hi Uploadstation,
please check my acc thichgavn. Status of requested payout is still pending.Today is Friday.
Thank you very much.

Last edited:
@ngannhi, @noobnickname, @nokia241186, @xuploaderz
We have a set of rules and system to check who is cheating and those rules cannot be disclosed. Otherwise, cheaters will base on those info to avoid getting caught. If you have any questions of your payment, please contact us through Contact us form.

@hanoitoi, @jjgan, @javbest, @punk123
We have found that you are trying to cheat with our referral earnings and thus we rejected your payment this time. Please note that cheating activities are strictly prohibited and your account will incur a permanent ban.

@starvh: You (starvh) referred yourself (jjgan888).
@shinichi: You (coolsex) referred yourself (ptupro).
@nice989: You (halu01) referred yourself (gprs1234).
@best87: You (lmanaos) referred yourself (thedanioner).

@tcnnvnn: We have already removed all questionable referrals.

@revoi, @abcmpq, @ernestger, @Gonzo1136, @xpiderx, @akibaba, @FoXr0x, @doidinho
Please PM me your username for checking.

@caothang: Because you cheat with our referral earnings. You (pitago) referred yourself (espnxxx).
@Revolver21: Because you cheat with our referral earnings. You (revolver21) referred yourself (tururu2).

Hi all,

For the payment declined
Earnings system working fine. The payment has been declined but the account has not been banned: if they are not doing bad things again, the upcoming payment will also be approved and paid.

For no referral username
For user who can not see referral's username because we have already removed.

For all good affiliates
Please kindly post your earnings to show that we did pay to every good affiliates.

Thank you for your attention.

Last edited:
@hanoitoi, @jjgan, @javbest, @punk123
We have found that you are trying to cheat with our referral earnings and thus we rejected your payment this time. Please note that cheating activities are strictly prohibited and your account will incur a permanent ban.

@starvh: You (starvh) referred yourself (jjgan888).

My account is not even reach USD$7, WHICH payment did you reject? You didn't pay me AT ALL!! But I paid $39.99 for 180 days premium!!

starvh introduced me to join Uploadstation, what makes your think that we are the same person?

Furthermore, if we are the same person, starvh would have uploaded all the files and do posting using jjgan888 account to earn additional 20% income.
But why didn't he do this?
Why starvh still upload & post like normal?

I just started uploading and my total up-to-date earning (for the past 1 month) is less than USD $7, what did i cheat?

Please explain!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back