UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi uploadstation

My Website Earnings not added to my Account Payable !!

Please refer to Gonzo1136's reply, it was already included in your account payable earnings.

hi, Uploadstation

my account got Hacked,can you help me ?

i have pm to you

Please contact our CS team via website form, thank you.

Hi can you add the option to show downloaded files per day the same as filesonic?

I am sorry that we can't implement on our system, as it is very hard on database to calculate each files' DL#. Thank you for your understanding.

@ALL You can select max. 500 files per page in file manager now. Enjoy! :)

Hello: I am two weeks ago and did not pay you a bonus to me, I had to write to you and did not help me deal with. That is when I change the account, check ~ Thank you!

1_conew1.jpg

Hello: I am two weeks ago and did not pay you a bonus to me, I had to write to you and did not help me deal with. That is when I change the account, check ~ Thank you!

1_conew1.jpg

1_conew1.jpg

1_conew1.jpg

Don't worry, if the icon has changed to tick from pending, you will get paid in coming circle, which is 16 December.

There's a fucking long list of files in FTP Pending... :(

May I know the time, # of files, username etc? Basically we have ~1-3 mb/sec upload speed.

why many people say they has not got their money ???

It is because we will check their links to see if they break our rules, regularly.

just redeemed, but my account still free..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

PM me your username? Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back