UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, The interface My File is changed :x i Like it :D

Yeah, the interface looks better. But the remote upload function is totally down.
I think Mr. Uploadstation should note us whenever they need to do the fix or upgrade , and when they will finish. It feels VERY BAD when the functions suddenly fail and no one tells us what's wrong and how long will it be back.

should make a new tutorial with the new interface, was a bit confused where the copy menu is, turns out its inside the edit file menu.

Mass payment date is Friday, thank you.

You should get paid on next Friday, 4 Nov. Thank you.

Does it happen on every browser? I am okay using Chrome 14.0.835.202 m.
Btw, will pass your case to tech team, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

How many files you put? May I have your username to check? Thank you.

Since you changed your payment account, we need some time to check, you should get paid in next Friday. Thank you.

You should get paid on next Friday, 4 Nov. Thank you

ok i hope that

my account has been upgraded to premium for 3 months and for which i dint asked and my earning money was deducted for tht .. Uploadstation please help me i have send u pm check it .Its urgent

Hi, UploadStation

Maybe the rename function has a bug. If the new name contains the "+", after renaming the plus symbol will be converted to a space. Not a big trouble but it's annoying, hope you can notify your tech team to take a look.

Regards.

New file manager was up, you can use + now. Thanks! :)

Scam hosting ? Press pay out on 22/10 => will get pay out 13 days after !?
Let's pay quickly !
What's your paid date ? Every friday for 10 days before or what ? hmmmmmmm

Let's looking to other hosting, they pay on time and very quickly !

Let's say good bye this hosting !

Could you please tell me your username to check? Thank you.

35e61c383423971c2edb78f8d7a424fd_37180368.fsdfsd.jpg

Waited two weeks and no pay! What's happen to Uploadstation?
Please check my account
Login: longnh

OK,
Uploadstation has been paid to me for request at 18/10/2011.
Waiting for payment at 25/10/2011

Thank you for your patient.

thanks Uploadstation ! payment received.

Thanks. :)

@UploadStation

hi, can you tell me specific when should i request payout in a week so that i can get payment on Friday?

You may request on Sat/Sunday, normally you will get paid on Friday, but you will need to wait some time if that is the first payout, or we found some suspense in your account. Thank you for your understanding.

uploadstation is scam???

We have paid to your webmoney account every time, i don't understanding why you said that.

I tried Google Chrome 15.0.874.106 m, Firefox 7.0.1, and IE 9.0.8112.16421. All three browsers got the same problem. Please help. Thanks.

New file manager was up and problem fixed. Please let me know if you still have the same problem. Thank you.

Wait payments!!! Still pending

Could you tell me your username to check? Thank you.

now its scam?

Did you tried our service? We always paid and keep update our website. Thank you.

nice, all my unshared files gone. time to start packing and find a new host, wouldn't wanna waste another minute here...

Could you please tell me your username to check? Are you premium user? Does your file expired? Please tell me in more details about the issue. Thank you.

That's not the case. I mean this:

What is that big, empty blank space there?! Regardless of what browser, this space is there on some of the folder. This folder here for example has only 2 dozen files, so it's not a matter of too many files in the folder.

Also, it seems you guys have missed payout yet again. A sign of bad times....?

Thanks

Maybe you need to check the English dictionary for the word "scam" before you use it. You are embarrassing yourself.

New file manager was up and problem fixed, please notice me if you still have this problem. Thank you.

Why no response from Uploadstation for so long time?
I found that my problem is the same with iTwins. It is fine for me about this problem, I only have to scroll down the page a bit to get my file list.
But another problem occurs now. Is the remote function down? I cannot remote upload any file from other servers. Please fix it soon because this is a really serious problem.

New file manager was up and problem fixed, please notice me if you still have this problem. Thank you.

We have some problem on remote upload from fileserve to uploadstation from Monday morning to Tuesday morning, now problem was fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

yeah, The interface My File is changed :x i Like it :D

Thanks! :)

I do not understand why, again, log into my account, did not notice anything that,
username : drhatay

We have banned your account due to suspense activities.

Stats not working...
today and yesterday got low earning.
Please fix it asap.

static don't work :((

What does it mean? It's totally zero or...? Please be patient while stat updating, it takes around 1 hour to update. Tell me your username to check if this issue persisted. Thank you.

Cannot login my account : gigabyte520

Display User disabled!

anyone like me?

now i can login

but my account type became free , not premium

I can see your account is Premium now? Since you have redeem 180 days premium on 20 October. Thank you.

Yeah, the interface looks better. But the remote upload function is totally down.
I think Mr. Uploadstation should note us whenever they need to do the fix or upgrade , and when they will finish. It feels VERY BAD when the functions suddenly fail and no one tells us what's wrong and how long will it be back.

We have some problem on remote upload from fileserve to uploadstation from Monday morning to Tuesday morning, now problem was fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

should make a new tutorial with the new interface, was a bit confused where the copy menu is, turns out its inside the edit file menu.

We try to make it simple, all the options you need can be found in 'Edit Files' menu. Just contact me if you need any assist. Thank you.

I think ULS should upgrade payment system (ex: auto pay as filesonic or wupload). New interface is dispensable.
Thanks!

Thank you for your suggestion. But some users don't want to be paid automatically due to the payment gateway limitation.

my account has been upgraded to premium for 3 months and for which i dint asked and my earning money was deducted for tht .. Uploadstation please help me i have send u pm check it .Its urgent

Does your account being hacked? We can only give 'Free' premium to users, we don't have the right to redeem premium by user own earnings.

Last edited:
Remote Upload Error

Remote upload from FileServe to Uploadstation were fail during Monday morning to Tuesday morning, now problem has been fixed. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back