UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! So angry!

Where is Uploadstation Supporter ???????????? Stats decrease and frozen again :@:@:@

Last edited:
:(( let see my stats :

bGAi80.png

bGAi80.png

I stop using this hosting!Earnings are very bad!!!!

i use a rapidleech server at NL location to upload

and i post 10 links this morning on good sites and only 5 downloads ??? lol
even when i post (M)oron links i have more downloads
do you even count downloads ?

Bye bye uploadstation i don't believe you count any downloads and even if i had pmed you about this issue your message was like empty message. Leave this scam site.

Even me with Oron I get more downloads than with Upload-Station...

I dont know why but I have the feeling uploadstation cheats with the reward system...on filesonic i earned last month 60 and on uploadstation only 12usd^^

statistics is not work ?

statistic has been down for many hours already.

Statistics are not running from zero.

now he start cheat in stats.I leave now uploadstation.

please fix total statistics, 2011-10-8, 2011-10-9, 2days.

SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! So angry!

Where is Uploadstation Supporter ???????????? Stats decrease and frozen again :@:@:@

Statistics is not working :(

:(( let see my stats :

bGAi80.png

bGAi80.png

Uploadstation still paid ?
Anyone get payment recently?
Or it's become ......?

bit**y asses...dont trust them anymore, waiting now 6 weeks for a payout .-.

Uploadstation doesn't give free premiums, stop asking for premium and it doesn't count any download either.

very bad support and stats system.
stats froze has not any news and fix.

@Uploadstation: Statistic has now error
10486871-01baa654.jpg

We'll leave Uploadstation if it has error again :(

Statistic has now error.
Admin not support. Host scam

We are sorry that stat. got error during weekend, bonus will be given out as a compensation. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for your understanding.

What time uploadstation now pay has not come to pay.

We paid on every Friday as usual, tell me your username to check if your payment didn't made on last Friday.

hello Uploadstation: please check my PM. thanks

PM sent.

Uploadstation missed payment again....

Please tell me your username to check if your payment didn't made on last Friday.

Uploadstation is going down the drain for sure if they don't improve their service.

I have a couple of site sales which are in "holding" since a month ago. Anybody facing similar situation?

Website sales will be hold for the first 30 days, it will automatically transfer to your payable account afterward. If you think your website sales didn't made, please tell me your username to check. Thanks!

Uploadstation still paid ?
Anyone get payment recently?
Or it's become ......?

We paid every Friday as usual, there was so many users get paid outside this thread.

bit**y asses...dont trust them anymore, waiting now 6 weeks for a payout .-.

Please tell me your username to check if your payment didn't made on last Friday? Thanks!

Uploadstation doesn't give free premiums, stop asking for premium and it doesn't count any download either.

Free premium is only available for the first couple of months, we can't giveaway free premiums to everyone forever, thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:
Payout Issue

Hi !!

My Payment this week was not made now also and it is showing invalid payment account .

i raised this issue with your customer support also , but they are also saying that finance centre is finding it as invalid account .

I dunno how the finace team found it to be invalid ,as i am using it and is also active. i could also show proofs of my payments from other sources ,if need be.

have sent a PM to you regarding the same .

Please check it with your technical staff and get back soon..

Thanks !!

system error, the error count downloads! We tried to acknowledge and believe that the system counts the number of downloads on the error.

Payout Error! I have reduced the total amount of the lot but I also won $ 20 in 3 days earlier!

But the Account Payable: $ 19.36

Yser: tyyahoo33

Please help

Instead of outright refusing you payment, they don't update the account payable so that user can't request payment. A very creative way I would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back