UploadSat.com - Earn up to 7$/1000 - Minimum 2$ Daily payout & FULL download speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
@krimish that's very good idea., but i think he would just ignore us as always
if ever that we could just do a poll to see how many of us have been payed and
if ever it would be better for this thread to be closed also for the sake of others.,
since the representative of this site is neglecting its users.

@renado - OOoooppss., with the words that I said? I think you would do just the same to me, helding payment as well.,
if that would be the case, try to be considerate to your users complaints, this is a FORUM., especially for feedback regarding your
service, if we quoted something bad here., it means there is a problem regarding your service, and for the same reason this thread is
located at File Hosts official SUPPORT., so expect complains

@reykX use at our own risk., But you are correct they do have good down speed.,

ID: lunahzky07

Just remember something.. about the payments..
the 1st payment is fast..
and after that there will be a delay..

and renado will say.
its your second payment... <<<

i didnt know why he always says this.. wait gonna find some post here..

If your strategy is harassing the affiliative representative of this host in order to get paid, it might be more satisfying for them to just set up another host than to pay you.
Everyone should just be respectful and patient.

If your strategy is harassing the affiliative representative of this host in order to get paid, it might be more satisfying for them to just set up another host than to pay you.

agree with you .. just be patient

lets see what he says in feb he will pay us.. just wait people please

Last edited:

actually its not harassing., as stated on where this forum is, this is file host official support., meaning we are seeking for support regarding our complains right? and as well we are not harassing the rep., we are just concluding that "maybe" he is not willing to pay bec there was no interaction from him to the users.,

at the same thought based on his reply to the other users , it seems that he cannot come up with a complete resolution to this issue., first is having problem w/ paypal and he said that he is already fixing the issue i guess that was on first week of Jan., and now he said that all payments would be paid by first week of Feb., so let me ask you do you really think that a business company firm have an escalation that could take 1 month to process., paypal do know that most of their clients were running business and come to think of it, if they would have problem w/ their payment due to paypal's fault that would ruin their business and would decrease their credibility am I right? and as well as his options for webmoney as he stated before., it seems that there is no update up until now or rather he disregarded that Idea.

and btw I'm not flaming., I'm just explaining to you guys the procedures to take., I also do worked being a representative and we do know how do business works for our client as well.,

actually its not harassing., as stated on where this forum is, this is file host official support., meaning we are seeking for support regarding our complains right? and as well we are not harassing the rep., we are just concluding that "maybe" he is not willing to pay bec there was no interaction from him to the users.,

at the same thought based on his reply to the other users , it seems that he cannot come up with a complete resolution to this issue., first is having problem w/ paypal and he said that he is already fixing the issue i guess that was on first week of Jan., and now he said that all payments would be paid by first week of Feb., so let me ask you do you really think that a business company firm have an escalation that could take 1 month to process., paypal do know that most of their clients were running business and come to think of it, if they would have problem w/ their payment due to paypal's fault that would ruin their business and would decrease their credibility am I right? and as well as his options for webmoney as he stated before., it seems that there is no update up until now or rather he disregarded that Idea.

and btw I'm not flaming., I'm just explaining to you guys the procedures to take., I also do worked being a representative and we do know how do business works for our client as well.,

he didnt know the story thats the reason,,

Hello,
good news webmoney is available now
for next payout you can change payment method to webmoney

and for current pending payout if anyone want to change it to webmoney just PM me with your username

thanks

------------------------------------------

we already made many payments for many users within last days
presence of annoying users here who posts many negative posts about us doesn't mean payment is stop here
we pay and always pay
and for thous who post many negative posts and abuse our service many times, I have to do this with them : payment will hold for those 4 users for sometime

--------------------------------------------

Last edited:
wev6.png

thanks in updating us XD gonna wait hehe

Hello,

and for current pending payout if anyone want to change it to webmoney just PM me with your username

thanks

presence of annoying users here who posts many negative posts about us doesn't mean payment is stop here
we pay and always pay
and for thous who post many negative posts and abuse our service many times, I have to do this with them : payment will hold for those 4 users for sometime

good news, cek PM

username : nikolayevic

powb.jpg

Hello,

thanks

we pay and always pay

thanks Sir for posting goodnews by adding webmoney :)

My username: busan007

Kindly Please check your PM.. :)

Hello,

thanks

Good News, please cek PM.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back