UploadSat.com - Earn up to 7$/1000 - Minimum 2$ Daily payout & FULL download speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was planning to join this site several days ago but looking at the members response it seems like around half of them aren't getting paid. So it's best not to join (I don't want to get scammed)... lol

again we are paying our uploadres
few posts here from users who just want to give negative idea about our host doesn't mean that we don't pay
we keep our word, many users got paid and some posted the proof here
100% payments will completed at the first few days of February
we keep pay daily
any one got paid post the proof please ;)

thanks

again we are paying our uploadres
few posts here from users who just want to give negative idea about our host doesn't mean that we don't pay
we keep our word, many users got paid and some posted the proof here
100% payments will completed at the first few days of February
we keep pay daily
any one got paid post the proof please ;)

thanks

if its true? why many of us is still pending??
and for the info.. almost 16 days pending..

2014-01-02$xxx.97
PENDING

2 weeks until now no payments?

@ krimish : you abused our services a lot and you we have received messages from users said that they will stop using our service after they read your posts . so due to this behavior from you you lost the priority to get paid early
so your payment has been hold for 1 month
you should get paid before the end of February

I think they are having trouble paying large amount though its my guess only

& @ renado - Can u Plz check upload is not working for me

edit :- now its working

Last edited:
@ krimish : you abused our services a lot and you we have received messages from users said that they will stop using our service after they read your posts . so due to this behavior from you you lost the priority to get paid early
so your payment has been hold for 1 month
you should get paid before the end of February

lol.. reasons.. are youa accusing me without proofs?? where are your proofs? its not my fault.. if you pay early.. none of this will happen.. many are waiting for there payment.. so dont point your finger at me..

AND JUST FOR THE INFO.. 2 OF MY FRIENDS STILL USE YOUR FILEHOST.. SO DONT ACCUSE ME..
IF I WAS THE REASON FOR THEM TO LEAVE... WHY MY 2 FRIENDS STILL USE YOUR FILEHOST..

MARPYCOCO AND THE ONE LUNAZKY.. << I KNOW THIS 2 PERSON...

ANOTHER INFO IT WAS POSTED BY SANDHA DEC 26 2013
This guy is a scammer, only pay the small amounts of money, please guys don't use this file host.

Is This Really True ??????

Your just making excuses.. YOU SAID.. ILL PUT WEBMONEY... SO WHERES THE WEB MONEY??
ITS NOT MY FAULT IF THOSE USERS DECIDE TO NOT USE YOUR FILEHOST..

LUNAHS PENDING PAYMENT LOOK..
@renado, my payment is still on pending., it was already 13 days..,
still hopping that everything will be fixed so we and I would receive our payment
handshake.gif

9dUF2P8.png

ID: lunahzky07

still looking forward to have business w/ uploadsat..,
hope everything will be good next days
sad.gif

MARPYCOCOS COMMENT ABOUT YOUR FILEHOST..

n2cn.png

thanks for the payment
msp_smile.gif

THEN YOUR ACCUSING ME.. THATS A GOOD REASON..

Last edited:
Why are you all crying about waiting 1-2 weeks for payment? Other filehosts need ~4 weeks...

I can't upload any file since today. In ZOOM it says "HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error" and via webupload it just stucks at 0%.

Why are you all crying about waiting 1-2 weeks for payment? Other filehosts need ~4 weeks...

I can't upload any file since today. In ZOOM it says "HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error" and via webupload it just stucks at 0%.

CANT YOU READ... 7 DAYS MAXIMUM.. so expect it..

Yeah I can read and he wrote about the problems with paypal they are facing, so expect it...
I am sure they do it as fast as they can.

The Title says "Daily" , if he said "monthly" payment, that wouldn't be a problem.

I don't know what he means by "Daily":O)

Yeah I can read and he wrote about the problems with paypal they are facing, so expect it...
I am sure they do it as fast as they can.

if there is.. so fixed it.. they give options for webmoney.. until now.. no webmoney..
anafile/kingfile also encountered that problem. but fixed it with in a week..

and. this is my first time. that i encountered a file representative.. that accuse someone without any proofs.. i also comment on other filehost about payment.. but never got a reply that i abuse there filehost..

they mostly reply..

sorry for the inconvenience.. we are working with the payment.. and takenote.. why im the only one that hes targeting? many are also sending negative comments here about there pending.. sheess..

Last edited:
kq97.png

we wait for krimish payment :) promise he will you give you a huge traffic.. i know this guy

can we make a group in facebook? uploadsat users :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back