Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello rocketmant, rate decrease?

btw can you upgrade my account to premium, accont : roseredbut

We increased rates at the end of last month to encourage more downloads - Since there was no real increase across the board to justify the increase we reversed the rates to where they were before (Actually there is still a slight increase) - Since you posted you graph of the drop, I am assuming you are OK with me posting your graph before and after the increase:

http://i.imgur.com/O9QTjpJ.png
ok thx
so the rate is back to normal since you increase last month? i think you increase the rate forever :))
btw thx rocketman

Hi Rocket Man....Plz extend my premium account.....username: freeboy1936

I'll be appreciate...

And one thing the PPD rate is back to normal? As I got 944 / $1.0020 in the last 24 hours? But in the last month for example I recieved 809 / $2.1295 in one day (2016-12-24)...

Anyway....It doesn't matter how rate is it....You are the best .....

BEST REGARDS

Last edited:

I'll be appreciate...

And one thing the PPD rate is back to normal? As I got 944 / $1.0020 in the last 24 hours? But in the last month for example I recieved 809 / $2.1295 in one day (2016-12-24)...

BEST REGARDS

We have not changed rates at rocket for some time - maybe you are getting more visits from the same IP as your own links become more popular with the same users?

Account is extended.

i go reply just to put clear that is not a issue of a couple uploader.

i work with you for years you know i do not come here talk trash, i am kinda on vacations/sick but i still control every single day my up/down.

today i decide do a few topics to keep things moving, i notice that the 2 host are to low on my status for what is the normal every single day, that have be in the mourning.

at some point i start see that no new download count from the new topics created so i have go download my self to see whats go in on....

in fact from my premium account i be able to download and the status count, at first moment i left it like this but i keep a eye to see if anything change, 1 hr later i have same status so yeah something is very wrong.

i got other browser and i try download from no register user, here is where everything got clear to me, after a bunch of attempts where before i press to move from first page now bring me to nowhere and bunch of press in every button i be able to download.

i got the idea something is wrong and user are not able to get the file at all if they do not lose a bunch time fight with the host, but like from nothing status got low to the half for what is normal on my last 5 days and files get no download at all and mirror got lots..... 2 hrs later status start count again like normal and right now logic i am down to what is normal but it recover a few.

you can see my status on the 2 host and see they are counting basic the half of what is normal on all this week, but i also add new topics today that should up more that last days, so users are with lots of trouble to download the files and they simple give up, or the status have not be counting good the time before i start put my eyes on this issue.

Last edited:
i go reply just to put clear that is not a issue of a couple uploader.

i work with you for years you know i do not come here talk trash, i am kinda on vacations/sick but i still control every single day my up/down.

today i decide do a few topics to keep things moving, i notice that the 2 host are to low on my status for what is the normal every single day, that have be in the mourning.

at some point i start see that no new download count from the new topics created so i have go download my self to see whats go in on....

in fact from my premium account i be able to download and the status count, at first moment i left it like this but i keep a eye to see if anything change, 1 hr later i have same status so yeah something is very wrong.

i got other browser and i try download from no register user, here is where everything got clear to me, after a bunch of attempts where before i press to move from first page now bring me to nowhere and bunch of press in every button i be able to download.

i got the idea something is wrong and user are not able to get the file at all if they do not lose a bunch time fight with the host, but like from nothing status got low to the half for what is normal on my last 5 days and files get no download at all and mirror got lots..... 2 hrs later status start count again like normal and right now logic i am down to what is normal but it recover a few.

you can see my status on the 2 host and see they are counting basic the half of what is normal on all this week, but i also add new topics today that should up more that last days, so users are with lots of trouble to download the files and they simple give up.

We changed the layouy and added new buttons to improve ad revenue - Uses must click on SLOW DOWNLOAD instead of FREE DOWNLOAD as they have done in the past - People just have to click new link.

Perhaps if everybody here will agree I will place back layout as it was and we can change rates for you guys?

From my side I have a site that pays for downloads that has not had a layout change for 2 years - Visitors come and they avoid clicking on ads so revenue is getting lower.

I have 2 choices - Use different advertising in different locations or lower the rates.

What would you guys like me to do - I am more than happy to go back to old layout if that is what you want.

I'll be appreciate...

BEST REGARDS

We have not changed rates at rocket for some time - maybe you are getting more visits from the same IP as your own links become more popular with the same users?

Account is extended.
I appreciate for extension ....Maybe It happen ....More IP with less download and less IP with More download.....Obviously some time High number of download came from same IP...I thought you Increased rates in the end of December As I feel It...Again thanks for extension...Have a good weekend...

i believe you should do like some host are do and is add the script of disable add blocker to be able to download the files and not like is now that even with bla bla about still allow them

this gonna be for some days till people know what is the button to press, right now people is running to alternative links , that does not gonna give you money and also not to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back