Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IP block of my upload server without any reason for more than a month, do not give me any solution, for me it is not a good service, that service treats one of your user with the tip of his foot and blocks it rise? Without any reason and also I do not give any solution to this abuse. I would never advise ever to upload to this server ever. I'm sorry but it's my point of view

Sorry, I am not familiar with your user name - But is the the same user that I have been talking to about the IP that was banned by various blacklists? As I remember you got another IP that also had a bad reputation so it is also blocked.

If this is not that user then I would be happy to work with you as I have with other users in your situation - If there is a problem with your IP being blocked by a third party then that is YOUR PROBLEM - What can I possibly do about that?

But in either case - There is not a single user using our service that I have not personally gone out of my way to help!

To be honest your post is a HUGE INSULT to my ethics!

EDIT: Just found this http://i.imgur.com/B4hmvT7.png - How can you possibly say I did not try to help? I tried to help but you got a new IP that was also banned by 3rd parties - Perhaps your rant against me would be better directed to your provider who is providing you with a dirty IP!

I already worked on the RDP and its cleaning and still you still blocking my IP, I can know why?

Last edited:
Sorry, I am not familiar with your user name - But is the the same user that I have been talking to about the IP that was banned by various blacklists? As I remember you got another IP that also had a bad reputation so it is also blocked.

If this is not that user then I would be happy to work with you as I have with other users in your situation - If there is a problem with your IP being blocked by a third party then that is YOUR PROBLEM - What can I possibly do about that?

But in either case - There is not a single user using our service that I have not personally gone out of my way to help!

To be honest your post is a HUGE INSULT to my ethics!

EDIT: Just found this http://i.imgur.com/B4hmvT7.png - How can you possibly say I did not try to help? I tried to help but you got a new IP that was also banned by 3rd parties - Perhaps your rant against me would be better directed to your provider who is providing you with a dirty IP!

I already worked on the RDP and its cleaning and still you still blocking my IP, I can know why?

Give me your IP and I will check FOR YOU or you can check yourself by looking for sites that check blacklists for IPs.

Give me your IP and I will check FOR YOU or you can check yourself by looking for sites that check blacklists for IPs.

Sent private mail with IP of my RDP the strange thing is that I upload to more than 12 different companies and with none I have problems only with yours, I already clean the RDP and the continuous blocking?

Sent private mail with IP of my RDP the strange thing is that I upload to more than 12 different companies and with none I have problems only with yours, I already clean the RDP and the continuous blocking?

NO IDEA WHY YOU SEND PM AND THEN POST HERE - I ASSUMED YOU WANTED OUR CONVERSATION TO BE A PRIVATE MESSAGE?

But since I replied to PM - I can only assume you want everybody to see how much I am helping you to solve YOUR PROBLEM - So here is my response for all to see - Personally I think I am going above and beyond what I need to do to help with this but that is the kind of person that I am - I try my best to help EVERYBODY!

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]As I said your IP is blacklisted with at LEAST bitninja.io and here is another screenshot: [/FONT]http://i.imgur.com/xtdAeWf.png

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]You can work with them to remove your IP and everything will be OK.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Just because other hosts will allow you to upload with an IP that has been blacklisted because of malicious intent that is up to them and does not mean I have to do the same (And I am NOT SAYING IT IS YOU - But it is your IP).[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Here are some more screenshots of reports from Bitninja:[/FONT]

http://i.imgur.com/lAPtJVv.png

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Also, I think I mentioned this before - But go here to check your reputation: [/FONT]http://www.barracudacentral.org/look...kup-reputation[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] - I is listed as bad - There is a link there to request removal so do what you can to clean the reputation![/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Look here too: [/FONT]URL/IP Lookup | Webroot BrightCloud

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]You have to do some homework before blaming me.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]As I said before I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU - So please don't post rude remarks on the thread saying otherwise![/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back