Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Download free impossible

A lot advertising....do not let it download

my stats -50% in last 3 days

XvYitk2.png

Coments of my users

Since yesterday I can not download by uploadrocket, you type the captcha, click on generate link, open the advertisements, but do not go to the next page. I've tried it in many ways, but it will not.
yeah,from open download link to download the file,at least 3 pop ads ,if you not fast to close it,then people can not download the file,there are still leave in the ads page,hope uploadrocket remove some pop ads and let the people can download your files!

OPPO R9m Tapatalk

Download free impossible

A lot advertising....do not let it download

my stats -50% in last 3 days

XvYitk2.png

Coments of my users

Since yesterday I can not download by uploadrocket, you type the captcha, click on generate link, open the advertisements, but do not go to the next page. I've tried it in many ways, but it will not.

I am getting some complaints from Brazil - I think the advertiser maybe having problems - Are you and your users in Brazil by any chance?

Thanks for the payment RocketMan.

About the above matter...I can confirm complaints are growing about the "aggressivity" of your ads for free users. I well know it's the source of your (and ours) earning but not all the filehosts provide the same "pain" and it's something we uploaders are beginning to be concerned.

Thanks for the payment RocketMan.

About the above matter...I can confirm complaints are growing about the "aggressivity" of your ads for free users. I well know it's the source of your (and ours) earning but not all the filehosts provide the same "pain" and it's something we uploaders are beginning to be concerned.

As you pointed out - We have been here for 3 years and paid on time every time - I'm sure there are other PPD hosts out there that come along and offer better plans - Question is will they be here in 3 years making on time payments?

Perhaps I can ask the team if they can make changes where uploaders (The ones that are concerned) can maybe make a change on their account where they determine the amount of ads they wish to show and they are paid on a sliding ratio - For example - Minimal ads - User gets 10% of the revenue displayed - Medium ads (Say 50% of the ads) and the user gets 25% of the revenue shown - Or full ads - In which case everything stays as it is (And uploader gets 100% of the revenue shown as they do now).

What do you think of that idea - Which level of earning would you choose if I asked them to make this change?

Thanks for on time payment....

I use 6 uploadcenter for my files...None of them exactly non of them dosen't like uploadrocket in supporting unit...This is real and absulotey true that uploadrocket have best (Or one of best )support unit among all uploadcenter of world .....
I never see such a on time payout, such a on time answering ticket and such a care about users like us....

Im 100 percent sure and I believe those words that I said ,,,,,,,you never find any support like uploadrocket,,,,They really respect to users,,,,

RocketMan,
I haven't said other hosts offer better plans and as you know I only use Uploadrocket, just saying that downloaders are complaining and reporting they find difficulties downloading files as their browsers seems to be "possessed" by multiple popups. I simply said that they find the ads method a too aggressive and and I hoped there were other ads way....if there aren't, well.....patience. Support and on-time payments were not the topic.

RocketMan,
I haven't said other hosts offer better plans and as you know I only use Uploadrocket, just saying that downloaders are complaining and reporting they find difficulties downloading files as their browsers seems to be "possessed" by multiple popups. I simply said that they find the ads method a too aggressive and and I hoped there were other ads way....if there aren't, well.....patience. Support and on-time payments were not the topic.

I added support and on-time payments as a bonus :-)

But mainly what I was doing was suggesting a way to appease downloaders by offering uploaders an option to accept less revenue and I will show less ads - I am not saying it is something we want to do or something that we will do - I was simply putting it out there to see what you guys think.

Hello

Can you please upgrade my account : Mark2017

Thank you

You need to upload files and get a good number of downloads before I can upgrade you account.

My account still on premium till 31 Dec but account storage is only 1GB. It shows used space: 6871.09 of 1 GB and I can't upload anymore due to the "Error: not enough disk space on your account" . You don't want me to upload anymore? :(

User:tofuwizard.

EDIT: At the same time, please also renew my account for another month once you fix the upload problem for my acc.

Last edited:
My account still on premium till 31 Dec but account storage is only 1GB. It shows used space: 6871.09 of 1 GB and I can't upload anymore due to the "Error: not enough disk space on your account" . You don't want me to upload anymore? :(

User:tofuwizard.

EDIT: At the same time, please also renew my account for another month once you fix the upload problem for my acc.

Sorry, your limit was supposed to be fixed at 1.4TB and not at 1,400 Mb.

We do want you to keep uploading files but we want you to manage your resources better - Currently you uploads hundreds of files each day and get very few downloads.

Uploading files like this and storing files like this simply take away resources from users that can use it better.

Please don't be alarmed - We also applied limits to about 5 other users that we felt were simply using too much space and uploading too many files based on their downloads.

Once you manage you resources better and get more downloads we will lift the restrictions.

We are not doing this to hurt you but rather doing it to IMPROVE THINGS for active users.

So in other words, I won't be uploading to you since I can't do it anymore. It is to my fault that if I post my links and free users still refuses to download from it in forums. That is what your inactive rule is for. To delete and free up space from inactive files, thus keeping the good files that generate downloads. Download history also shows around the same amount of downloads (~a few hundred) for the day for the past 6 months (as far as I checked it) and it was never a problem then. So why now? It's not like I purposely use it for storage and generate 0 downloads at all. 6TB is not even close to the amount I have on the bigger filehosts and they never had a problem with me for the past 5 years or more that I'm with them. In fact, I believe earlier in the year I have even more than 6-7TB that I have now (close to 9TB) and it was still not a problem with you either. 10TB is mostly enough (like other hosts) but 1.4TB is seriously a joke in this era where filesizes are getting bigger not smaller.

Your topic title of "Unlimited storage space" is false advertising since it isn't unlimited at all even with the inactive rule for 0 download files implemented. Even in your affliiate page of your site, you mentioned explicitly "Unlimited disk space in your program information". This is the reason why I chose to join you close to two years ago and I never had a problem with you till today on such an issue.

Last edited:
So in other words, I won't be uploading to you since I can't do it anymore. It is to my fault that if I post my links and free users still refuses to download from it in forums. That is what your inactive rule is for. To delete and free up space from inactive files, thus keeping the good files that generate downloads. Download history also shows around the same amount of downloads (~a few hundred) for the day for the past 6 months (as far as I checked it) and it was never a problem then. So why now? It's not like I purposely use it for storage and generate 0 downloads at all. 6TB is not even close to the amount I have on the bigger filehosts and they never had a problem with me for the past 5 years or more that I'm with them. In fact, I believe earlier in the year I have even more than 6-7TB that I have now (close to 9TB) and it was still not a problem with you either. 10TB is mostly enough (like other hosts) but 1.4TB is seriously a joke in this era where filesizes are getting bigger not smaller.

Your topic title of "Unlimited storage space" is false advertising since it isn't unlimited at all even with the inactive rule for 0 download files implemented. Even in your affliiate page of your site, you mentioned explicitly "Unlimited disk space in your program information". This is the reason why I chose to join you close to two years ago and I never had a problem with you till today on such an issue.

I implemented a program to identify uploaders using more resources than their downloads warrant - Your name came up top - I am not sure what else you want me to say.

'Unlimited Storage' is indeed unlimited for active users!

As I said, this affects 4 or 5 uploaders - The resources and savings will be used for the benefit of our active users.

I appreciate you being with us for 2 years and welcome you to stay if you can better use the resources - Other than that I thank you for bringing this up to the thread so that the users that are not affected can see how I am working hard to ensure that the active members will get access to the best resources................................... And I sincerely hope that you will be able to continue to work with us.

Anyway, thank you for the payments over the years, but if you can't give me a simple 10TB which other filehosts are giving their premium users that for storage at the minimum, I don't see a way for me to work with you in the future as you are not competitive anymore. I guess it all depends on our own perspective of the term "active". Why would you give me free premium for uploading the past 2 years if I'm not active as your script suggest?

Anyway, thank you for the payments over the years, but if you can't give me a simple 10TB which other filehosts are giving their premium users that for storage at the minimum, I don't see a way for me to work with you in the future as you are not competitive anymore. I guess it all depends on our own perspective of the term "active". Why would you give me free premium for uploading the past 2 years if I'm not active as your script suggest?

.................... And thank you for working with us over those years.

Would you like to keep the premium until the end of the month in case you find a way to work within your new account restrictions?

Just leave it till the end of the month. I'm still yet to figure out how to structure my stuff around it if possible if I have the time next week on Christmas break.

Hello rocket;

can you please upgrade my account? Have you also brought a limit to storage space?
I can not use a limited account. You need to make it unlimited.

User: valet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back