Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replied your email. Restore my account now. :\ Not everyone checks their email everyday with a hectic schedule. You should have contacted me here instead of banning my account just for a switch back to the original ftp setting.

Well I do read my email each day and I read your email and restored your account already.

You wondered why I banned your account to get your attention - Maybe I should wonder why you would post here to ask for your account to be unbanned when we have an open line of email communication open and the problem is resolved!

PHP:
please add automatic scripts rename URL and file name when file receives DMCA.
I receive DMCA Every day and RE-UP EVERY DAY :( (software sharing)

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Thanks for payment!
[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Please extend my premium account. user diablo

[/FONT]
Sent mp to administrator upload problems to your host

Hello could I cancel ip banning my RDP? Send the explanation for private greetings please I need to be able to upload your two hosts

Last edited:
Hi Rocket Man...My premium account of uploadrocket and uploading.site expired.Plz Upgrade both If possible....I need It for uploading file and remaining file....I'll be appreciate...

USER ID of both: freeboy1936

Hello please, you could remove the ip block of my RDP I have two days without being able to upload to your server and I did nothing wrong, please can you remove the ip ban from my RDP?

Hello please, you could remove the ip block of my RDP I have two days without being able to upload to your server and I did nothing wrong, please can you remove the ip ban from my RDP?

We have been talking back and fourth by PM all morning about this - I can understand posting to the main thread if our conversation started here - But I am not sure what you think the difference in my answer will be if you post here?????

I showed you all of the places where you IP is banned - It is not specific to my site - I have no idea what else you are doing with your RDP but it has become banned by various blacklists and therefore is classed as a risk!

For the record here is a paste of my reply to you prior to you posting here:

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]As I pointed out, your IP is banned by a 3rd party firewall - If they feel it is a risk then I really do not want to open the IP until you get your IP clean - I also showed you that your IP is marked as a 5/10 safety rating and is also on some other blacklists.

[/FONT]
Perhaps some other uploaders have some thoughts on this????

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]As I pointed out, your IP is banned by a 3rd party firewall - If they feel it is a risk then I really do not want to open the IP until you get your IP clean - I also showed you that your IP is marked as a 5/10 safety rating and is also on some other blacklists.

[/FONT]
Perhaps some other uploaders have some thoughts on this????
He probably brought it through an unofficial reseller or from a service with a bad reputation. I support your decision, good call! You can get off the blacklist by buying a different ip OR emailing said blacklists and explaining your situation. But those blacklists don't have to remove you.

hi,

my report said there were premium sales but why is not counted?

7wVPZbA.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for upgrade of my uploadrocket......I also made my payment request in Thursday .....Again thanks rocket man...Use: freeboy1936

Last edited:
Download free impossible

A lot advertising....do not let it download

my stats -50% in last 3 days

XvYitk2.png

Coments of my users

Since yesterday I can not download by uploadrocket, you type the captcha, click on generate link, open the advertisements, but do not go to the next page. I've tried it in many ways, but it will not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back