Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
rocketman

For some reason the site was not accepting my password and I got locked out of my account.

Please unlock my account. Username chinchin

thanks.

Hi rocket man ...

Thanks for your amazing efforts and also your excellent host...

I made a new payout request Now...It just done a few hours later than Thursday...plz add my request to your list of payout for tomorrow (Sat)...

Just always I owe you again and thanks for being kind with your users...Have a good day rocket man...

My Username: freeboy1936

BEST REGARDS....

Hi rocket man ...

Thanks for your amazing efforts and also your excellent host...

I made a new payout request Now...It just done a few hours later than Thursday...plz add my request to your list of payout for tomorrow (Sat)...

Just always I owe you again and thanks for being kind with your users...Have a good day rocket man...

My Username: freeboy1936

BEST REGARDS....

Since it was just 2 hours I have adjusted the time for you :-)

As always you're the man who solves.....I appreciate for that....

Just another quetion...Some users here ask for upgrading..so this is free? I use uploadrocket and uploading site only for uploading..It's mean I only upload in these 2 host not anything else like download files and hotlinking and etc....So If my files remains for more time Its better for me because I lose so many files in one day in uploadrocket and uploading.site...This the only reason for upgrading and I never use you bandwith in another way, only upload in this 2 host....my username in both:freeboy1936...If this is free So plz doing this favor me or not Its not necessary...Goood luck ...

As always you're the man who solves.....I appreciate for that....

Just another quetion...Some users here ask for upgrading..so this is free? I use uploadrocket and uploading site only for uploading..It's mean I only upload in these 2 host not anything else like download files and hotlinking and etc....So If my files remains for more time Its better for me because I lose so many files in one day in uploadrocket and uploading.site...This the only reason for upgrading and I never use you bandwith in another way, only upload in this 2 host....my username in both:freeboy1936...If this is free So plz doing this favor me or not Its not necessary...Goood luck ...

Yes, I offer free premium to uploaders.

I will upgrade the accounts for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back