Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just signed up with uploadrocket and I cannot copy any files. What am I doing wrong? I was able to upload a file from my computer but no luck with copying. I even disabled my ad blocker but still no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

I just signed up with uploadrocket and I cannot copy any files. What am I doing wrong? I was able to upload a file from my computer but no luck with copying. I even disabled my ad blocker but still no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Which files are you trying to copy? Your own files or from another user?

Other users. I tried a number of different ones to try it out. None of them worked. It generated the page that would have my uploaded link, but there was no link there. And I double-checked my files and nothing was there. Thanks for the quick response!

Other users. I tried a number of different ones to try it out. None of them worked. It generated the page that would have my uploaded link, but there was no link there. And I double-checked my files and nothing was there. Thanks for the quick response!

Try my best with quick responses :-)

Many of our users asked us to disable the copy function since they were not happy with other users copying files to their account.

On most of the pages the copy function is supposed to be disabled - Not sure where you see the copy link - But it is not supposed to be there anymore.

On most of the pages the copy function is supposed to be disabled - Not sure where you see the copy link - But it is not supposed to be there anymore.

I see it on the main page, between "Remote URL upload" and "Mobile App." It's an active link and it functions. But doesn't ultimately work. I can't even copy my own files. And you have no plans to enable the function? Oh well, at least I have an explanation now. Thanks.

I see it on the main page, between "Remote URL upload" and "Mobile App." It's an active link and it functions. But doesn't ultimately work. I can't even copy my own files. And you have no plans to enable the function? Oh well, at least I have an explanation now. Thanks.

You should be able to copy your own files from the 'my files' page.

The function that we disabled was where there used to be a copy function on the download pages.

Sorry for the problems - We just try to tighten things up for our users since we were getting complaints.

Hopefully you can still work with us and upload files via remote upload or from your own sources.

If you let me know your username I can always offer a free premium if that will help.

Have to run out for a bit so if you respond here I will take care of it in a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back