Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are you suspending my account without any reason? wtf.

We always give a reason - But if you give me your userid I can look into it for you - Perhaps the system 'locked' your account because somebody was trying to hack it (In which case I can unlock it for you) but I need your userid please.

I prefer if you will use affiliates@uploadrocket.net - But if you are more comfortable using PM feel free.

ok sent mail to affiliates@uploadrocket.net, though from different more secure email provider than gmail

did my mail reach you?

Payment has been made - Thanks for your information.

Last edited:
We always give a reason - But if you give me your userid I can look into it for you - Perhaps the system 'locked' your account because somebody was trying to hack it (In which case I can unlock it for you) but I need your userid please.

I prefer if you will use affiliates@uploadrocket.net - But if you are more comfortable using PM feel free.

ok sent mail to affiliates@uploadrocket.net, though from different more secure email provider than gmail

did my mail reach you?

Payment has been made - Thanks for your information.

payment received thanks RocketMan :))

In rdp, upload fails a lot since 2 days. In browser it takes long time to load, becoming problem. Could you please check it?

Are you getting any error messages that may help me to identify the problem?

Do you have a screenshot that will show me which server you are uploading too?

Thanks.

The site is slow here, sometimes the page is off. what is happening ?

WaIi9ES.png

YUDGPfu.png

Last edited:
In rdp, upload fails a lot since 2 days. In browser it takes long time to load, becoming problem. Could you please check it?

Are you getting any error messages that may help me to identify the problem?

Do you have a screenshot that will show me which server you are uploading too?

Thanks.

Sorry for being late. Mostly connection timeout error.
Now upload and site loading back to normal.
If it occurs again, will let you know

Any file size apply for the ppd program? Even the smaller than 1 mb?

How much do you store a file without downloads holding in a free account?

Can i set "only for premium" files?

Last edited:
Any file size apply for the ppd program? Even the smaller than 1 mb?

How much do you store a file without downloads holding in a free account?

Can i set "only for premium" files?

Any size is OK

We offer our affiliates a FREE premium - In which case files are stored for 28 days without download.

You can set your files to premium only if you prefer.

@RocketMan Lately downloads count is too low. It fell almost 50%. My average fell a lot. Could see it for me?
User: manocosta

I looked at you account over the last month or so and see that your traffic is up and down quite a bit - While I do see it is a little down over the last few days I cannot see anything significant - For example yesterday was about the same as the 10th and the 11th of this month.

Our overall traffic for the site has been pretty consistent so I cannot see any specific reason why your account would be outside of the normal traffic flow (And as I said above, maybe it is not that far off of your normal).

Maybe the site(s) your are using to send traffic are experiencing some traffic fluctuations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back