Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium users can almost enjoy 500Mbit to 1Gbit speed with IDM. That is really Impressive.
BTW, It depends on Closest locations of Uploadrocket's Servers as well.

Last edited:
Premium users can almost enjoy 500Mbit to 1Gbit speed with IDM. That is really Impressive.

Thanks for posting POSITIVE information - Normally we get a post now and again if servers are slow - It sure is nice to get posts when things are going well (Which is 99% of the time really) :-)

Thanks for posting POSITIVE information - Normally we get a post now and again if servers are slow - It sure is nice to get posts when things are going well (Which is 99% of the time really) :-)
btw RocketMan what is speed for free users, in first post it says both 500Kb/s and 1MB/s when I get much faster speeds that that without login in

btw RocketMan what is speed for free users, in first post it says both 500Kb/s and 1MB/s when I get much faster speeds that that without login in

Yes, it is much faster than that since we launched we have added better servers - Thanks for reminding me to change that.

another question :
my payment is still pending
2016-09-05 23:36:1320.00PENDING

do I need to wait for next Saturday if i made request on Friday?

another question :
my payment is still pending
2016-09-05 23:36:1320.00PENDING

do I need to wait for next Saturday if i made request on Friday?

Thanks for posting this question - A lot of people ask this :-)

We pay each Saturday for requests that were received by Thursday.

In your case you were one day late - So yes, it will be processed on the following Saturday.

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@uploadrocket.net), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back