Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much...I never seen such a uploadcenter who that really care for it's users...I've seen it by myself and experience It such a respect to users and give him best services and doing users request incredibelly.....for me as use 10 uploadcenter for uploading my files, uploadrocket is best for every spect including uplaod speed and llimit, downlloading, reward system and payment..I sure you uploadrocket perfect with no discussion It is enogh to understand what I saying.....

Thank you so much...I never seen such a uploadcenter who that really care for it's users...I've seen it by myself and experience It such a respect to users and give him best services and doing users request incredibelly.....for me as use 10 uploadcenter for uploading my files, uploadrocket is best for every spect including uplaod speed and llimit, downlloading, reward system and payment..I sure you uploadrocket perfect with no discussion It is enogh to understand what I saying.....

Thank you for those kind words I do my best to keep everything running and everybody happy.

It is nice to be appreciated like this,

Hi RocketMan!

Can You upgrade my account to premium?

username: mrtzu

This a very good host, I highly recommend Uploadrocket to everybody.

Thanks.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
upload very slow please fix it​

[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][/FONT]
[/FONT]

upload very slow please fix it​

[/FONT]

Weekend is usually our busiest period - But we have enough servers to cover peaks - Can you tell me which servers are having the problems and I will look into it.

So far I am having no system messages about bad servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back