Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tvxhikD.png

Let the resurrection joy lift us from loneliness and weakness and despair to strength and beauty and happiness. ~Floyd W. Tomkins

Happy Easter

Time to fix pagination for the file manager? . I'm not interested in loading 500 files on the first page every time I refresh the manager.

Somebody asked me to increase it yesterday as they were doing a lot of file manipulation - Forgot to change it back - I'll change it back to 100 - Sorry about that.

Very happy with uploadrocket, but one big problem.. please make host support unicode filename and shortcode without filename in link! :)
Link get truncate on many forum.

Last edited:
Very happy with uploadrocket, but one big problem.. please make host support unicode filename and shortcode without filename in link! :)
Link get truncate on many forum.

All links get translated to shorter links when you send a visitor to the site - For example (And these are not real links):

UploadRocket.net - Easy way to share your files will become UploadRocket.net - Easy way to share your files

So you can use the 'short url' if you like.
Thank for fast reply! :)

Yes but this link not shown for upload, so either need click each link after uploading to get shortcode ? or remove filename manual and add .htm to uniqueid ?
Why this hassle? when could just add this shorturl to share after upload?

And about unicode filename? This is most important! Possible?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back