Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uploadrocket.net is the best hosting for Affiliate Programs on the market for file hosting, Payment each time to time, Fast support response, Affiliate Programs counts 1kb size, $15.00 for 1000 files download regardless of file size, Many ways of payment, and everything else good things, and of course I always when I notice fault and if I do not like something on uploadrocket I will always write if whether admin @RocketMan like it or not my comments ;) :D :) I have several times made reply to this topic with some of my wishes and I am satisfied with the answers :) But for now all is OK on uploadrocket.net, all other file hosting can hide from rocket :) ;)

Last edited:
Uploadrocket.net is the best hosting for Affiliate Programs on the market for file hosting, Payment each time to time, Fast support response, Affiliate Programs counts 1kb size, $15.00 for 1000 files download regardless of file size, Many ways of payment, and everything else good things, and of course I always when I notice fault and if I do not like something on uploadrocket I will always write if whether admin @RocketMan like it or not my comments ;) :D :) I have several times made reply to this topic with some of my wishes and I am satisfied with the answers :) But for now all is OK on uploadrocket.net, all other file hosting can hide from rocket :) ;)

AND LOOK HOW FAST MY RESPONSE TIME IS :-)

Thanks 2015 your post is much appreciated.

Lhc9we3.jpg
that of what I'm talking :)

Site is down for scheduled maintenance. Please check back later.

WOW, you guys are FAST!

Will be down for about 15 mins while we move to a new server.

ALREADY BACK - PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYBODY SEES PROBLEMS.

Also, since you guys use the site all of the time can you please let me know if it looks faster to you - Should be about 50% faster :-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back