Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a bad program only $15

all host Everyone has a $40 OR 30$

which is hosting have $40 or $30 but that counts in the affiliate program download file size 1KB+? Almost all hosted sites that offer $40 or $30 for download file size 1000MB+, something few of them have to offer $30 for download file size 100MB+

Uploadrocket offers $15 when someone Download file size 1KB+

You have a bad program only $15

all host Everyone has a $40 OR 30$

which is hosting have $40 or $30 but that counts in the affiliate program download file size 1KB+? Almost all hosted sites that offer $40 or $30 for download file size 1000MB+, something few of them have to offer $30 for download file size 100MB+

Uploadrocket offers $15 when someone Download file size 1KB+

I was also going to answer with a similar answer - Another thing to remember is that a lot of sites will show one rate but change it when you pick a plan (So maybe the will offer 50/50 for MIX) so their $30 rate will be $15 if you choose mix (Or whatever their options are).

File host all have different rates you are right - You will also notice some are lower than us - It depends on the type of files you have I guess.

One very important this to remember is how long the sites have been around - We have been here for quite some time - It is easy to start a site and offer high rates and then realize that you cannot pay the affiliates.

For us, WE PAY ON TIME, EVERY TIME.

So maybe give us a try and see how it works out for you with your files :-)

Hey i've started working with you for the last few days. how often do you make payments? I mean is it weekly or monthly?

What is the minimum payout for paypal?

Rocketman someone hacked my account and has requested payment to webmoney with payment info:

webmoney
Z133412999622
$24.08
user name: thugster

Please do not process any WMZ PAYMENTS on my account I was waiting to get to $25 to request via paypal. However you can send to payza instead as I have changed my payment details and password for my account. Cant believe someone's gonna hack an account for $25. I guess we are living in some really hard times.....

I've also enabled the security lock feature now.

Last edited:
Rocketman someone hacked my account and has requested payment to webmoney with payment info:

webmoney
Z133412999622
$24.08
user name: thugster

Please do not process any WMZ PAYMENTS on my account I was waiting to get to $25 to request via paypal. However you can send to payza instead as I have changed my payment details and password for my account. Cant believe someone's gonna hack an account for $25. I guess we are living in some really hard times.....

I've also enabled the security lock feature now.

Security lock is always a good idea :-)

Please check PM.

Hello Uploadrocket, may I request for premium extension please?

It is done - Assuming I have your Uploadrocket user name correct - Please check.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back