Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok fair enough, Would rather use Skype personally than wait hours per reply.

Please PM me once you have a working API.

I understand, but sometimes I am not online or am busy with other things so it makes it easier to chat this way so that when you are available we can exchange posts (By PM) and if you are not there then I just wait for your reply - Same for me if I am not online :-)

And also, maybe other uploaders will see what we are talking about and be able to help with problems - After all, that is part of the idea of this forum for people to share ideas.

Last edited:
I have to to apologize to the admin @RocketMan I was unpleasant in some of my previous posts because I was so many times cheated, but if I make a mistake I always give my apology, So I was wrong when I attacked @RocketMan admin that does not pay fair...I am now convinced that this is a man of confidence. Mistake was in my paypal...Also thanks for a little bonus :)

RocketMan
you are Fair paid me:) I appreciate that, I have not been here at www.wjunction.com some time but for apology was never late...

I will would gladly removed all of my previous posts where I was wrong but I do not have the right, nor to do "edit" in settings, only ask modelers...I hope that this post enough for all to see that you are an honest man

proof of payment:

Ashampoo_Snap_2015_07_23_01h57m20s_009.jpg

Ashampoo_Snap_2015_07_23_02h07m55s_010.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:
I have to to apologize to the admin @RocketMan I was unpleasant in some of my previous posts because I was so many times cheated, but if I make a mistake I always give my apology, So I was wrong when I attacked @RocketMan admin that does not pay fair...I am now convinced that this is a man of confidence. Mistake was in my paypal...Also thanks for a little bonus :)

RocketMan
you are Fair paid me:) I appreciate that, I have not been here at www.wjunction.com some time but for apology was never late...

I will would gladly removed all of my previous posts where I was wrong but I do not have the right, nor to do "edit" in settings, only ask modelers...I hope that this post enough for all to see that you are an honest man

proof of payment:

Ashampoo_Snap_2015_07_23_01h57m20s_009.jpg

Ashampoo_Snap_2015_07_23_02h07m55s_010.jpg

Thanks

Many many thanks for posting this - I really appreciate it - I always try my best for you guys and so it makes me happy when you let everybody know that I am fair and honest.

Thanks again.

One year have passed & still going on good track.

I have read near about 50 pages. All the comments are positive. The Admin here always active & responsive.

I never use this host & like to intend work with this host.
But lots of add per click is unsatisfactory.

Admin just tell me how many days stay inactive file for premium user.

I have read near about 50 pages. All the comments are positive. The Admin here always active & responsive.

45 days.............................And as you have seen from the 50 pages - I generally will give a free premium for good uploaders.

45 days.............................And as you have seen from the 50 pages - I generally will give a free premium for good uploaders.

But in your main page program information you said file will be removed after 60 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back