Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks you for sharing this with the group - Of course I could not mention your name before so I am very happy to see this post.

Sometimes we just have problems in certain situations - As everybody can see it will be sorted out in the end :-)

I think RocketMan U must change the Free Premium Policy U need to give them after one month as u will know how much files are downloaded from their acc ... otherwise its on you it was my only suggestion as i know no one host provide Quickly Premium .... if someone mind it Sorry it was only suggestion.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I go the opposite way and give short premium - If the uploader is good then I will extend it - That way it is easy for uploaders to trust I will do the right thing.

Thank You So Much in advance because i have request payout cause i am 200% sure that i will receive my amount on the time as usually

Thanks for Great and Trustable Service RocketMan :) :dan::wave:

I worked with you for a while and then i stoped i remember i had 7$ on my account now i went to take a look i found only 2$ ??
Can you check my account please : pes2012 !
Thank you :)

I worked with you for a while and then i stoped i remember i had 7$ on my account now i went to take a look i found only 2$ ??

I'm assuming it was the $5 joining bonus we gave you when we first started over a year ago and it probably got removed if you stopped working with us - It was a joining bonus for people that we going to use us as regular uploaders.

That is the only reason I can think of why money would drop.

I'm assuming it was the $5 joining bonus we gave you when we first started over a year ago and it probably got removed if you stopped working with us - It was a joining bonus for people that we going to use us as regular uploaders.

:facepalm: when i joined i received $0 now u are giving $5 dollars bonus

No, when we FIRST STARTED around 18 months ago we offer a $5 joining bonus to help start the site.

You know YOU would be the FIRST to get a bonus if I were giving them out today Silkystar :-)

No, it ain't a bonus i earned it after hardworking on a famous blog now when they banned me from posting and since free users do not favor UR over clicknupload and other free hosts with all due respect they did not download much so i stopped using your host.

No, it ain't a bonus i earned it after hardworking on a famous blog now when they banned me from posting and since free users do not favor UR over clicknupload and other free hosts with all due respect they did not download much so i stopped using your host.

The system does not just 'Delete' money - But in any case I don't want to argue with you so I will just add it back - OK?

PS. Why do free users not like uploadrocket? We give fastest downloads for free users and no fake 'Download managers' when people come for the file - For me we are one of the best free sites out there ?????

Last edited:

The system does not just 'Delete' money - But in any case I don't want to argue with you so I will just add it back - OK?

PS. Why do free users not like uploadrocket? We give fastest downloads for free users and no fake 'Download managers' when people come for the file - For me we are one of the best free sites out there ?????

TURE

No, when we FIRST STARTED around 18 months ago we offer a $5 joining bonus to help start the site.

You know YOU would be the FIRST to get a bonus if I were giving them out today Silkystar :-)

Lol I was joking its enough for me and feel proud that i am part of Sincer and True FileHost i dont need Bonus

Last edited:

I am sure of that.
Yes I wonder too i know you provide good speed for free users but to be honest there are others that are way way better ;).

Thanks for payment!

And thank you for using uploadrocket :-)

upload keep freezing up on Google Chrome

I have not changed anything but I see from stats that we are very busy today - I will watch over the weekend and order new servers if needed - Meanwhile please try a little later and let me know if it gets better.

Thanks.

Last edited:
hi my downloader cant download using by phone
any solution ???

and how to upload with copy file
i have friend that have many download link from uploadrocket.net
and i want to add to my account

how to upload using copy files ???

Last edited:
hi my downloader cant download using by phone
any solution ???

and how to upload with copy file
i have friend that have many download link from uploadrocket.net
and i want to add to my account

how to upload using copy files ???

To copy his files he must mark them as PUBLIC and then you can copy them to your account.

I am not sure why your son cannot download with his phone - It depends on a lot of factors - Is he getting any error messages on his phone that would help us to figure out the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back