Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yestoday also i upload 14 files but all 14 files are deleted
i can`t upload again this files
:d

Did you upload with FTP or from the panel on the site?

Can you tell me 1 or 2 of the file names and I can look - But seems to me that the files may not be available.

counts 1 download in 24 hours?
can upgrade my account, I sent nick via pm

Done

Last edited:
I think that this user in screenshot below bought through my referrer link premium but I did not get PLUS money...

Ashampoo_Snap_2015_06_24_19h32m49s_045.png

Please, I apologize to admin if my judgment wrong!

I think that this user in screenshot below bought through my referrer link premium but I did not get PLUS money...

Ashampoo_Snap_2015_06_24_19h32m49s_045.png

Please, I apologize to admin if my judgment wrong!

I see that the user in question is a premium member but I do not see him in my payments table - Maybe it is somebody I gave a free premium to - But if not it is very strange how they became a premium????

I do not know that user... I do not know how he got in the premium... I believe you...You can only check this user...
I think it not come from wjunction.

I do not know that user... I do not know how he got in the premium... I believe you...You can only check this user...

I am still looking into this for you - If I find that I received the money through a reseller I will credit your account - I have contacted the resellers and I will get back with you.

I am still looking into this for you - If I find that I received the money through a reseller I will credit your account - I have contacted the resellers and I will get back with you.

Thanks, You are a good man, whether I received money or not

Thanks 2015:

I try my best - A man has to live with himself forever it is always best to be honest!

BTW: To everybody ready this - Yesterday was our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY with WJ - I want to thank all of our loyal affiliates for their support over the year and look forward to another great year with you guys and gals.

WOW!

You are a great artist - That is the best anniversary card ever!

Love U UploadRocket May God Bless U Ever and Thanks for Being Trustable and Secure FileHoster Love You May God You Live Long UPLOAROCKET and UPLOADROCKET TEAM

Cheer :)

RocketMan : Where is The Party :P

Atleast Being a affiliate of UPLOADROCKET to wish UPLOADROCKET ANNIVERSARY my OWN way Thanks for Introducing a Trustable FileHosting

0AbrK3E.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back