Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes yes now it much better :) Thanks

We added a lot of new servers in the last few days and it was crazy getting them all running - But now I think we have fixed all of the problems except the errors that happen with some of the uploads - The uploads will still work but there is a message about a file not being found (status.html) so if anybody sees that (Or other problems) please let me know.

Thanks.

[h=1]Not Found[/h]The requested URL /tmp/status.html was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at dhbk014.uploadrocket.net Port 80

[h=1]Not Found[/h]The requested URL /tmp/status.html was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at dhbk014.uploadrocket.net Port 80

Fixed - Thanks

upload going slow please fix it thanks

Please let me know if upload speed is better - Did some tweaking on new servers.

Last edited:
Hello, i have requested my first cashout from uploadrocket, it's written there that Payments each Saturday.
Today is sunday, but nothing is received yet, i'm confused!

Hello, i have requested my first cashout from uploadrocket, it's written there that Payments each Saturday.
Today is sunday, but nothing is received yet, i'm confused!

What is your user id on the site?

When did you request your payment?

Also for me it is still Saturday - 2pm right now actually :-)

What is your user id on the site?

When did you request your payment?

Also for me it is still Saturday - 2pm right now actually :-)

My ID: Wolfman76
Requested: 2015-06-19 09:28:39

You requested on the 19th at 9:28am which is a Friday - Maybe it is the time difference thing that is an issue - If you want to be sure it is best to request on Wednesday no matter what time zone you live in.

You will receive payment by next Saturday.

My ID: Wolfman76
Requested: 2015-06-19 09:28:39

You requested on the 19th at 9:28am which is a Friday - Maybe it is the time difference thing that is an issue - If you want to be sure it is best to request on Wednesday no matter what time zone you live in.

I have to pay my bills, if possible please send my payment today :( Mediafree.co is already not sending Webmoney payment!

I have to pay my bills, if possible please send my payment today :( Mediafree.co is already not sending Webmoney payment!

I will make an exception for you and pay you later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back