Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Captcha is so irritating. Visitors are complaining and i'm getting less downloads now due to this! :facepalm:

I am sorry to hear this - But in general we have seen a big increase in the number of successful captchas solved and our stats are showing more downloads than ever before - However, I will write to the company to see if they can make it easier.

What is your userid so that I can check your stats?

New Captcha is so irritating. Visitors are complaining and i'm getting less downloads now due to this! :facepalm:

I am sorry to hear this - But in general we have seen a big increase in the number of successful captchas solved and our stats are showing more downloads than ever before - However, I will write to the company to see if they can make it easier.

What is your userid so that I can check your stats?

PM'd

Germany to tier 2 or 1?
Its land with many downloaders ;)

We will try to make adjustments in the coming months - But I do not see us being able to move Germany to tier 1 :-(

Germany to tier 2 or 1?
Its land with many downloaders ;)
tier 2 maybe....... !! the advertising companies don't pay too much for germany

right now only those countries who have good payment : United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand

Yes, thank you.

Last edited:
now it working! it wasn't because of my connection!

Weird, I do not see anything in the server stats - Anyway, glad it is fixed. Is everything else OK for you?

PS. If any other uploaders are online right now can you please check that uploads are working for you and let me know?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back