Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the payment still pending although i requested in 11/4

Requests made by Thursday will be paid by Saturday - This was requested on Saturday.

We have mentioned this many times on this thread and it is on the payments page - Don't worry, you will be paid :-)

Im uploaded
Please update premium account for username: maxcool2014
Thank you very much

Done

Last edited:
Hello Rocketman, extend my premium (uploader)
Username : gsgsgs

Thanks.

When you upload some files and get downloads I can give you a free premium.

@RocketMan : don't know why recently the payment made 1 week or more to complete while it was completed on 2 3 days 4 5 months ago . the payment still pending

Requests made by Thursday will be paid by Saturday.

We have mentioned this many times on this thread and it is on the payments page - Don't worry, you will be paid :-)

Hi rocketman. Can you upgrade my acc. my username is ASFR34K
thanks

I will give you a free month - If your files are downloaded more I will extend it for you.

Last edited:
Hello. I requested 23,9$ at Paypal, but later I realized that minimal payout is 25$ for Paypal. What can happen now? Can you move this amount back to my Uploadrocket Current Earnings?

Last edited:
money.jpg

hi.. you should have a half term in the policy of delete the files after 7 days ....i understand that big files consume lots space and resources and they are not free, but my gosh i have 750 files and lots of lots got deleted, just yesterday i got a email that i got scared of scroll down and not see the end of the list, 7 days is such a short time special in low size files like is my case. with the basic 800 900 files i upload i dont have 1 gb space consumed...i do like use this host, u guys paid and maybe is not the best in the proportion 1000 download X money but there is lots worst...problem that i see is that people get confused with the way the download is done to much bla bla to get the link and bla bla....they message me all the time about this and some people do not download because of it, wherever they do download when the system of Adds is more easy even they get the same pop ups....in any case just something to u think about the low files sizes, they get deleted so fast when the space they consume is so low ......maybe 30 days like majority will be good ....every time i have to replace a file i cant use this host because on 7 days i will have file delete again...i have to use it only on the release day with a mirror that stay more time the file alive.....tx anyway if u can upgrate my account again to premium that will help on keep a little more my file that are books...

hi.. you should have a half term in the policy of delete the files after 7 days ....i understand that big files consume lots space and resources and they are not free, but my gosh i have 750 files and lots of lots got deleted, just yesterday i got a email that i got scared of scroll down and not see the end of the list, 7 days is such a short time special in low size files like is my case. with the basic 800 900 files i upload i dont have 1 gb space consumed...i do like use this host, u guys paid and maybe is not the best in the proportion 1000 download X money but there is lots worst...problem that i see is that people get confused with the way the download is done to much bla bla to get the link and bla bla....they message me all the time about this and some people do not download because of it, wherever they do download when the system of Adds is more easy even they get the same pop ups....in any case just something to u think about the low files sizes, they get deleted so fast when the space they consume is so low ......maybe 30 days like majority will be good ....every time i have to replace a file i cant use this host because on 7 days i will have file delete again...i have to use it only on the release day with a mirror that stay more time the file alive.....tx anyway if u can upgrate my account again to premium that will help on keep a little more my file that are books...

As you see people that ask for upgrade are usually upgraded for free - So just give me your username.

No files are deleted in 7 days - If the file was deleted so fast it is DMCA complaint.

As you see we pay well and have only 2 pops on each page - If people download without getting ads how can we pay uploaders? There is no 'file manager trick' at the end so if the user comes and you tell them how to get a file without ads where do you think the money will come from to pay you? As you said, we pay well so we must have ads!

As you see people that ask for upgrade are usually upgraded for free - So just give me your username.

No files are deleted in 7 days - If the file was deleted so fast it is DMCA complaint.

As you see we pay well and have only 2 pops on each page - If people download without getting ads how can we pay uploaders? There is no 'file manager trick' at the end so if the user comes and you tell them how to get a file without ads where do you think the money will come from to pay you? As you said, we pay well so we must have ads!

username is trojankiller

and no, is not DMCA because i should have the same number of files deleted in other host, iam forced to put mirror in every topic so i control the amount files deleted by others host and what is DMCA when my file get delete in every mirror, mirror is not always same website and i get only a few files deleted per 30 days .... today i got a email with 13 files deleted yesterday u delete me 75 files, in 90 days i got more that 300 files deleted if is not much more... in the same time in any of the others host i got maybe 20 to 40 files deleted.....is not the pop ups like i have say is the all website script, people know they have to get the pop ups because this is just like that , but main problem is that there is others websites that the script is more "friendly" like they say ..i am even pressure to use the "friendly" websites and not the complicated ones even by staff and admins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back