Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Care to renew my account for another month?

id is tofuwizard.

Done

very good support for uploaders. loved this host. looking trustable and not like privatefiles and xserver who ran after 1 month.. daily payout is very very good option.. really loved it. thx

Thanks for the nice words.

What makes me laugh is that most people do not post such nice things - Or even a simple 'Thanks for payment' - But as soon as payment is delayed by 1 second or if a download does not count or some other BAD REASON people are flooding the boards with doom and gloom!

Thanks again awaisdik2003 it is nice to get a compliment every now and again...............................Are there any other members out there that are HAPPY with us :-)

Last edited:
Done

very good support for uploaders. loved this host. looking trustable and not like privatefiles and xserver who ran after 1 month.. daily payout is very very good option.. really loved it. thx

Thanks for the nice words.

What makes me laugh is that most people do not post such nice things - Or even a simple 'Thanks for payment' - But as soon as payment is delayed by 1 second or if a download does not count or some other BAD REASON people are flooding the boards with doom and gloom!

Thanks again awaisdik2003 it is nice to get a compliment every now and again...............................Are there any other members out there that are HAPPY with us :-)

From last year i am happy With U Guys

Thanks Silkystar - Looks like it is just me you and awaisdik2003 that like uploadrocket.net - With the fact that I have given away so many premiums and paid so many uploaders I would have thought I would have had 100's of compliments by now ..................................... Well at least 3 or 4 :-)

Last edited:

Thanks Silkystar - Looks like it is just me you and awaisdik2003 that like uploadrocket.net - With the fact that I have given away so many premiums and paid so many uploaders I would have thought I would have had 100's of compliments by now ..................................... Well at least 3 or 4 :-)

Its Ok Bro All the Uploaders Will work with you because Very Soon 2 FileHosts will go down :)

And One thing More i have earned more than $ 500 and i am always paid , and for now i can leave other mirrors but i can't leave UPLOADROCKET cause if someone never hurt us then we have no right to hurt someone but this is filehost 1st time i have seen the host who paid us compensation if they have 1 Hour problem , truly Loveable , Turstable , Honest FileHost UPLOADROCKET.

LONG LIVE UPLOADROCKET HOPE ME AND UPLOADROCKET JOURNEY MUST BE LONG :)

Last edited:

Its Ok Bro All the Uploaders Will work with you because Very Soon 2 FileHosts will go down :)

And One thing More i have earned more than $ 500 and i am always paid , and for now i can leave other mirrors but i can't leave UPLOADROCKET cause if someone never hurt us then we have no right to hurt someone but this is filehost 1st time i have seen the host who paid us compensation if they have 1 Hour problem , truly Loveable , Turstable , Honest FileHost UPLOADROCKET.

Now people will think we are related :-)

Thanks for great review!

Now people will think we are related :-)

Thanks for great review!

Its true And U are Welcome

Hi Rocket man my payment pending...
plz check now Pm....
thanks... Rocket man..

We are making payments each Saturday.

Payments requested by Thursday will be paid on Saturday.

The payment you requested was on a Saturday so it will be paid by this Saturday.

Sorry for confusion.

Thanks alot RocketMan for Quick response of My PM and also you upgrade my Account i always Say UPLOADROCKET is sincer and Honest Host as ever. U always paid Timely none of User Complain, but so sad many user dont thanks to you if they are earning good money through Uploadrocket, i think all users must say thanks to you for payment and such a nice and Honest filehost service.

Thanks a lot always from my side speechless no words for UPLOADROCKET service cause its my 1st priority filehost.

Thanks alot RocketMan for Quick response of My PM and also you upgrade my Account i always Say UPLOADROCKET is sincer and Honest Host as ever. U always paid Timely none of User Complain, but so sad many user dont thanks to you if they are earning good money through Uploadrocket, i think all users must say thanks to you for payment and such a nice and Honest filehost service.

Thanks a lot always from my side speechless no words for UPLOADROCKET service cause its my 1st priority filehost.

As usual many thanks for your kind words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back