Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PENDING

Username 5555valdemar5555

2014-11-27 21:18:26 10.00 PENDING

Minimum payout: $10.

Payments within 24 hours of request-?

How long time for this delay?

Last edited:
paid

Username 5555valdemar5555

2014-11-27 21:18:26 10.00 PENDING

Minimum payout: $10.

Payments within 24 hours of request-?

How long time for this delay?

PAID thank you! :handshake:

Last edited:
how much space available for up loader ?
30 days after last download for premium it will be minimum of 60 to 90 days

Last edited:
can you add payoneer as payment ??!!

I will give more news about Payoneer after 1-2 weeks.

how much space available for up loader ?
30 days after last download for premium it will be minimum of 60 to 90 days
We have unlimited space for uploaders. What is the point to keep file for 90 days if no one wants to download it ? :thinking:

Welcome friends !!!
how long to wait between each download?
Allow XXX?

There are no restrictions about waiting. And yes, we allow.

"We have unlimited space for uploaders. What is the point to keep file for 90 days if no one wants to download it ? :thinking:"

When we have our own site, it is very unpleasant to have dead links. If I visit an address and do some download attempts, and majority are offline, do not visit more ... :thumbdown:

And the fact of not having full download, not to say that someone tried to not download it.

I am uploader which invests on their website; design, template, domain, ... (up to the images, is paid) also in premium account of hosting that work. .. Anyway a lot of work to restore links ... I found it interesting their fees and such ... but unfortunately I can not work with you.

All the best, success.

sorry for the bad english

do you offer premium account for up loaders ?
Yes, we do.

"We have unlimited space for uploaders. What is the point to keep file for 90 days if no one wants to download it ? :thinking:"

When we have our own site, it is very unpleasant to have dead links. If I visit an address and do some download attempts, and majority are offline, do not visit more ... :thumbdown:

And the fact of not having full download, not to say that someone tried to not download it.

I am uploader which invests on their website; design, template, domain, ... (up to the images, is paid) also in premium account of hosting that work. .. Anyway a lot of work to restore links ... I found it interesting their fees and such ... but unfortunately I can not work with you.

All the best, success.

sorry for the bad english

PM'ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back