Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys, we had some problems over the last few days and we are working on fixing all of them. Most of the problems are behind us and now our system is up and running, for the loss of revenue of our affiliate we will be increasing all payment requests payout by 10% meaning that a user that asks for $10 will be receiving $11! we will continue to do so until the end of the month.

Uploadrocket Team

Hi Guys, we had some problems over the last few days and we are working on fixing all of them. Most of the problems are behind us and now our system is up and running, for the loss of revenue of our affiliate we will be increasing all payment requests payout by 10% meaning that a user that asks for $10 will be receiving $11! we will continue to do so until the end of the month.

Uploadrocket Team

vab0las I received my actual Payment which i request paid out But I need to be correct the stat Check my PM Plz

This filehost not pay what he says

mvSMnx3.png

pay $ 0.58 per 1k and not $ 5 as mentioned.

this for the Tier3

Last edited:

mvSMnx3.png

this for the Tier3
Posting a bunch of numbers that are not supported by any information that indicates for which tier or country the numbers are based on and then saying - you do not pay as advertised is a complete non sense and straight forward lie which is worth no further comment

mvSMnx3.png

this for the Tier3
Posting a bunch of numbers that are not supported by any information that indicates for which tier or country the numbers are based on and then saying - you do not pay as advertised is a complete non sense and straight forward lie which is worth no further comment

To be fair, he don't need to provide any proof that indicates tier, when your lowest rate possible is 1.5$ for 1k which includes all countries.
His stats clearly show the rates which he is accounted for are 3 times lower than your minimum rate, and that's taking that he solely got downloads from the lowest tier... so something is indeed wrong on your end, or with your counting system.

Last edited:

To be fair, he don't need to provide any proof that indicates tier, when your lowest rate possible is 1.5$ for 1k which includes all countries.
His stats clearly show the rates which he is accounted for are 3 times lower than your minimum rate, and that's taking that he solely got downloads from the lowest tier... so something is indeed wrong on your end, or with your counting system.
Downloads are level 3

Downloads are level 3

Ok, lets review this case

I think all of you know that we pay 1IP per 24 hours, right ?

Since most of the files that this user has uploaded are the same file split into multiple parts you would expect many downloads from the same IP within a 24 hour period!

So yes, it does seem strange but perhaps if the uploader posted more information about his files along with his 'complaint' it would make it easier for all people reading this to decide for themselves if we were cheating and if "indeed was wrong on our end, or with our counting system"

We have been in business for more than 1 year and have many loyal uploaders in this time - Some have been with us from the beginning - Now we see 1 new person posting after all this time and they suggest we are shaving numbers - Everybody knows that we only count 1 download per IP for each 24 hours.

We do not shave, we do not cheat and we pay on time every time!

fileupload don't work on google chrome saying script is messed up! Flash upload is working but can't tell after 100% if the file in my manager! Please fix this issue thanks!

When i do regular upload! it say this! [h=1]Cannot find the file HTTP 404[/h]Web server cannot find the file or script you requested. Please check the URL to ensure that the path is correct.

Please fix it thanks !

When you use upload by website then there is no progress bar, only info The requested URL /tmp/status.html was not found on this server.
Can you fix it, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back