Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
my earning decreased during several days ago and its decreasing more and more whereas i uploading more and more
my spared location s' links are same past
number of visitors don't change but my earning Reduced ten times
so there is abnormal something
Someone has a similar problem? ( i mean among users who work more than 3 months to this upload center )

You are Right

my earning decreased during several days ago and its decreasing more and more whereas i uploading more and more
my spared location s' links are same past
number of visitors don't change but my earning Reduced ten times
so there is abnormal something
Someone has a similar problem? ( i mean among users who work more than 3 months to this upload center )

Yes You are right i am also trying to move an other Filehoster cause Uploadrocket has more downloading but we can earn so slowly 2.5 GB file downloaded 35 times but i earn 0.066 Something so trying to move :facepalm:

Please pay my payment
My login - vegafoxt
Payments History
DateAmountStatusNotes
2014-09-09 07:13:28XXXPENDING

wait for payment
thanks

Please pay my payment
My login - vegafoxt
Payments History
DateAmountStatusNotes
2014-09-09 07:13:28XXXPENDING

wait for payment
thanks

how long does it take for payment???

Payments History
DateAmountStatusNotes
2014-10-07 22:19:50xx.xxPENDING

You should write to the support. :dj:

I wrote yesterday on support@uploadrocket.net andon site in contact section many times but no answer :(
Hope admin site read on wjunction.com
I long time work with uploadrocket.net but mounth not paid
So exit one - wait
Today send on
uploadrocket@gmail.com - hope - admin read
If not - I'm write here

Last edited:
You should write to the support. :dj:

I wrote yesterday on support@uploadrocket.net andon site in contact section many times but no answer :(
So exit one - wait
Today send on
If not - I'm write here

This is the last time we are ever going to respond to you, so read carefully:

You are a cheater, you have beed cheating our system for months and we paid you allot of money during that time

We wish we had cought your cheating system earlier but once we realized you are using a script/bot that's it your done

Leave us alone and move on, try to cheat other hosts, we will never pay you ever again

Goodbye

Best Regards,

The UploadRocket Team

So exit one - wait
Today send on
If not - I'm write here

This is the last time we are ever going to respond to you, so read carefully:

You are a cheater, you have beed cheating our system for months and we paid you allot of money during that time

We wish we had cought your cheating system earlier but once we realized you are using a script/bot that's it your done

Leave us alone and move on, try to cheat other hosts, we will never pay you ever again

Goodbye

Best Regards,

The UploadRocket Team

I wrote yesterday on support@uploadrocket.net andon site in contact section many times but no answer - and when I get answer - tell me that I have cheating system and support this site not tell me early - come biggest month :(
If site doing so - I think that uploadrocket not work long - if not paid for request and not tell about problems and not answer from its site

I'm delete files and biggest not work with this site

If site not want pretension from me - pay my request and its end our work and I end tell about this situation - otherwise periodically will be add message about this situation

users must know about problems with support site - I long time work with site - but whats something happened with site ..... and may be its end this site :(

If you pay me - i think - its mistake

I answer on your support and its my view this situation :

First email:

Hi
Its bad news
But I not get message from you about your decide and hope this mistake
Last message from your site I got about your decide ontinue work me with your site and no massge about your decide distrust not got
Only need tell - why you not doing this and I'm so long time must ask about delay with payment
Why I must ask you so many times about delay and no answer from send message throw contact section on site and another method ask ?
Need only send one message and tell me or reject in payment info section
its answer on last your email:
I work long time with your imagehost and this old links on forums - I not remember where I post this files
Some time ago eas problems with your imagehost - low speed and im go another site
But get your email and see on site that speed increase some days ago and its very good and I can changge files for download another files and retry work with yours site
Wait for answer
Thanks

and ypu tell me that all right and you paid my payment
Why not tell me that what I doing wrong after that message - and no answer begore today when I find your suuport email and write qestion about payment
Send message throw contact section on site not answer
I realy work with another sites and want return work with your site - but as I understand - you decide that I what doing wrong

Why so long answer and ignore my requests ?

Second email:

Hi
I think - you want no paid for me and get money from my download
And on many sites I write about this situation - its not be good for your site - but you decide so

So - Goodbye

I'm delete files and biggest not work with this site !!!

If site not want pretension from me - pay my request and its end our work and I end tell about this situation - otherwise periodically will be add message about this situation

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back