Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for payment
User: trungcr }:-)

why you ban my account when I reached minimum payout ?
T4TZWOQ.jpg

Last edited:
Luckily for me (I guess)I got ban before I got high enough to get a payout.

Uploadrocket,I'm assuming I got ban because of the content of a file? I only had 2 files on my account & only 1 of them was posted anywhere.This file was a 4 minute video of a 17 year old model in a 1 piece bathing suit doing normal modeling poses.The file that wasn't posted anywhere was the same model in another 1 piece bathing suit doing the same thing.There is nothing even remotely salacious in these videos & it was posted on a huge public forum with strict rules when it comes to anything that contains someone under the age of 18.
Yet somehow saw fit to deem it illegal? Immoral? Of which it is neither. I know that type of content can sometimes stray into a fuzzy legal area but not in this case.
I made absolutely sure of it.
So please,anyone with kids.Don't post any home movies,you'll get ban.

fucking asshole

ok i just finished reading the whole thread, lol! and am satisfied that your place is good, i will try you out, can you please upgrade my account, user name:
firsttimer33332004

Waiting for payment
User: trungcr }:-)

why you ban my account when I reached minimum payout ?
T4TZWOQ.jpg

We see that you do have posts and downloads from legitimate sources however, our system has many triggers to detect downloads from illegitimate sources, scripts, bots, etc. and the vast majority of your downloads have been flagged by our system. Since this is against our terms and conditions we cannot pay you.

As you can see by other posts on our thread we are a very fair host and we always pay for genuine traffic - But in order for us to continue to be able to do so we cannot work with uploaders that try to cheat the system - It is not fair on our uploaders that post according to out terms and conditions to pay people that break the rules.

ok i just finished reading the whole thread, lol! and am satisfied that your place is good, i will try you out, can you please upgrade my account, user name:
firsttimer33332004

Done

turkey tier 3 possible?

For now it's not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back