Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all guys for good feedback. We are really happy to announce that because of your trust we are able to grow and we decided to give back to our Uploaders.

We want to introduce you new INCREASED rates, which was made because of Your efforts.

So here we go

In addition, free users can download up to 1MB with no waiting time between downloads and their is no Captcha delay anymore

Enjoy and keep earning more and more

Last edited:
its unbelievable

i registered my request payments 4 hours ago and received that 2 hours ago
i have never received my money in less than 2 hours before (from another upload centers)
thank you admin

you are fantastic uplaodrocket

When will we get competetion earn?

Since we significantly increased our payouts we are going postpone the competition for next month in order to give more Uploaders the opportunity to join us and come out with more creative competition that will commence in Oct. which will be better planned and more rewarding

its unbelievable

i have never received my money in less than 2 hours before (from another upload centers)
thank you admin

Enjoy and keep earning :)

its unbelievable

thank you admin

Same here, requested payments yesterday and got my WMZ yesterday, thanks Uploadrocket, you really ROCK!!!! unbelievable INDEED...:))

Last edited:
Hai Vab, Just curious about the "export link", seem that now on we only see the link without the filename followed. Is this a bug? Otherwise, I prefer the old ones, much easier to edit in notepad. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back