Uploadrocket.net - Earn $15 for all file sizes, unlimited storage space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RocketMan,

Cant send you message coz "You may only post 5 messages every 30 minutes."

Those are split rar files, need 1 and 2 to check correct size or not and its NSFW.

EDIT : File is not corrupt, Extracted succesfully but whats with other small file?

Last edited:
@RocketMan,

Those are split rar files, need 1 and 2 to check correct size or not and its NSFW.

EDIT : I will check here, wait.

Maybe while we are testing it is good to keep things simple and just upload files without splitting so that we can see what is going on :-)

@RocketMan,

EDIT : I will check here, wait.

Maybe while we are testing it is good to keep things simple and just upload files without splitting so that we can see what is going on :-)

The file is not corrupt. I extracted with other part. Output file is in correct format. :)

upload speed...

hi Rocket;

A few days, the upload speed is very very low.
is there a problem on the site? I can not use my connection goes like this

username : valet

I do upload to the server

Today I want to announce that I am testing with super fast downloads for EVERYBODY - Maybe this is what is affecting the upload speeds - I am looking at all servers to see if there are problems.

I hope that the faster speeds will allow you guys to send more visitors to download files :-)

VALET: I will come to PM to talk.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Thanks for the payment [/FONT]:))
My Premium account expire: 15 February 2016
login: VEGA
Thanks uploadrocket!

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Thanks for the payment [/FONT]:))
My Premium account expire: 15 February 2016
login: VEGA
Thanks uploadrocket!

I will upgrade the account again.

Anyone else missing some of the files after FTP upload?

I think I may have solution for the upload problem - It will take about 1 hour to implement - Fingers crossed everybody :-)

Last edited:
Well recently checked out everyone, Was away, I have to say this hosting is The Next Generation of Filehosting if I be honest, And Specially Martin a great guy, Not only for he pays on time lol everything, even chatting with him, and site maintenance...Browsed few boards, Giant sites are taking UploadRocket links now a day or am I late? haha, Keep up the good works, Live Long! Regards - Danny Archer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back