Uploadjet -We leave you before you leave us! No Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bhanuprasad1981
I have requested for payout on 22nd July, and the status is still pending. Please let me know by when could I expect the payout?

@bhanuprasad1981... now I finally fixed the problem of reports ... but the 750 downloads that I so far I counted? or I've lost? :( :facepalm:
I hope that I will add the earnings of those downloads! :)

you guys must be aware because of recent paypal ban we had to reroute the money from sales which is causing delay

before :- users buy premium from paypal we pay from same paypal account

now:- users buy from card processor who pay us every week by wire transfer which can take upto 7 days for us to get , then we need to load amount to our credit card and then only we can pay

i hope you guys understand the reason behind delays

you guys already have webmoney to receive payments? How do I change the payment method?

And I put my login payza there on alertpay as a payment option?

Last edited:
@bhanuprasad1981
I have requested for payout(Paypal)on 24nd July and the status is still pending. Please let me know by when could I expect the payout?

@bhanuprasad1981
I have requested for payout(Paypal)on 24nd July and the status is still pending. Please let me know by when could I expect the payout?

[2]

many payments has been sent today too, some will be sent tommorow, also please note some payments may reach you from different paypal id representing some ads company which will not have any details regarding UJ ,if you guys can get hipay or i-koruna wallet accounts we can send payments instant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back