Uploadjet -We leave you before you leave us! No Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
uploading using zoom not working

[SLIDE]http://i3.lulzimg.com/36e6221e3c.png[/SLIDE]

BTW i am a free user, and can you tell me where is the option for switching between pps and ppd plan and vice-versa? cause i cannot see it on my account page..

Every file host that does this, Only 1 download per ip per 24 hours counted is lame.

People who are smart need to realize that means someone gives the file host money for a premium and you make $0 if you're PPD because premium users will leech all your content within 24 hours and you get credited for 1 single download.

File host walks away with a minimum of $10 for your hard work uploading and you get left with $0.01 for the day.

Every file host that does this, Only 1 download per ip per 24 hours counted is lame.

People who are smart need to realize that means someone gives the file host money for a premium and you make $0 if you're PPD because premium users will leech all your content within 24 hours and you get credited for 1 single download.

File host walks away with a minimum of $10 for your hard work uploading and you get left with $0.01 for the day.

that's why filehost introduced PPS 60~70%, it's your choice how you want to work with them.

you all very lucky,like me payment always is delays!!

2012-07-12 €22.16 PENDING

!!!

3 times like this,I have more story from this file host

so now u really dont want pay to me?

u dont regret u do this for me

all private message I have save

dont let other people laugh u this kind host

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back