Uploadjet -We leave you before you leave us! No Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
all newly uploaded files are automatically set to premium only even if i split to 400mb per files wtf i thought it was 750mb for free user please fix it..

all newly uploaded files are automatically set to premium only even if i split to 400mb per files wtf i thought it was 750mb for free user please fix it..

True... just noticed this now.... I was wondering why there were so little downloads, but now I know:

Uploader Selected This file to be available for Premium Users only.

Which is not true, cause none of my files are selected Premium Only.

And it's not just for newly uploaded files. Old files are the same now too!! None of them can be downloaded by free users.

Fix it ASAP!

Yes, every file shows as premium only.

Hope admin remove it quickly else downloaders will stop using the site.

forcing people to buy premium won't work in my opinion.

Also making premium only files will hurt the reputation of the uploader, please solve quickly.

Yes, every file shows as premium only.

Hope admin remove it quickly else downloaders will stop using the site.

forcing people to buy premium won't work in my opinion.

Also making premium only files will hurt the reputation of the uploader, please solve quickly.

I think it's already fixed, as you can already select the max download filesize for free users on your user account settings. (max free and registered users can download is 1000mb, but i guess some users might want a lower value).

[SLIDE]http://eih.bz/s1/tmpb485.png[/SLIDE]

I have problems uploading via Fileuploader .... arrives at 100% but I do not charge in my account ... even from browser problems ... you could fix the problem please?
user: Maxx
tanks :)

ujet.JPG

where ppd?pps? $?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back