Status
Not open for further replies.

Blura

hello guys currently i'm using web upload to MEGA.co.nz !
but the upload speed is caped at 2MB/sec
is there another way/upload method to bypass this cap !
and can i ask you if i upload a file as anonymous without an account will that file get deleted even if downloaded or it last until it is reported or expires due to not being downloaded for 30days inactivity or whatever the expiry date of files in MEGA ?

Last edited:
48 comments
Have you tried another browser? it could be client side related, also their servers are in NZ last I checked which is quite far (network wise) from most people maybe see what speeds you get via a VPN?

Why dont you register an account? They have unlimited space (not just 50 GB)
I have 6MB/s - 30MB/s via their official app
Upload 500 GB - 1TB a day is normal, don't need more :)

and can i ask you if i upload a file as anonymous without an account will that file get deleted even if downloaded or it last until it is reported or expires due to not being downloaded for 30days inactivity or whatever the expiry date of files in MEGA ?

You can't get link when uploading anonymously, so it does not matter.

1. MEGA bans accounts who use excessive storage. Don't think you can get unlimited space in MEGA. They will warn you before ban you.
2. File servers of MEGA are in Luxembourg, not in New Zealand. You are capped to 2MB/s even you have servers in Luxembourg. MEGASync is the only exception.

MEGASync opens multiple connections to upload to get higher speed. Same like IDM to download.
That's why it is faster than uploading from web.

Would you have any sort of "Internet Security" installed? The likes of Avast scan all uploads/downloads and use up alot of CPU and I/O in process which slows both down especially on some computers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back