UPLOADING.SITE: Pays for multiple downloads from same IP - From the uploadrocket team

Status
Not open for further replies.
N1cxv.jpg

Still pending:

DateAmountStatus
2017-02-19$xx.02PENDING

Can you please check @RocketMan.

Thank you in advance.

Still no payment :thumbdown:!

Last edited:
More of the same, no payment done till today 2 march, and not a single reply why payment have not be done to some of the affiliate users.

29gegzd.jpg

Last edited:
More of the same, no payment done till today 2 march, and not a single reply why payment have not be done to some of the affiliate users.

29gegzd.jpg

As you know I reply to ALL affiliates - The only one I am not replying to is you!

Still pending:

DateAmountStatus
2017-02-19$xx.02PENDING

Thank you in advance.

I have explained over and over about your payments and that because you are new uploader we are verifying your downloads - As you know we are doing many changes on the site so this is taking longer than usual!

Last edited:
As you know I reply to ALL affiliates - The only one I am not replying to is you!

Still pending:

DateAmountStatus
2017-02-19$xx.02PENDING

Thank you in advance.

I have explained over and over about your payments and that because you are new uploader we are verifying your downloads - As you know we are doing many changes on the site so this is taking longer than usual!

You are not reply to nobody, you come now tell more of the same, the user you are checking the download already request payment day 19 that is almost 2 weeks ago and you still not check is download, nobody eat that, we are not stupids, you are not pay to some of the affiliate and you do not give any valid reason.

Can you please explain us what are your criterias for new uploaders?

I've been working with uploading.site since August 2016 and this is my 2nd payment request??!!!

Can you please explain us what are your criterias for new uploaders?

I've been working with uploading.site since August 2016 and this is my 2nd payment request??!!!

Is just lame excuses from him, everybody know that does not take so long, he is not pay, that's all.

beware that if you talk anything he does not like or you tell him anything he does not like he will stop pay you.

Actually, No, You Can'T Forget about the people that haven't been paid if there's No Reason Not to Pay Them, and at least on the case of "trojan-killer" the reason that he's not getting paid seems to be that trojan's considered an Asshole, but since in actuality most of us that do this are a bunch of Assholes to begin with, I want to see how this thing with "ninja-killer" turns out.

Last edited:
Actually, No, You Can'T Forget about the people that haven't been paid if there No Reason Not to Pay Them, and at least on the case of "trojan-killer" the reason that he's not getting paid seems to be that trojan's considered an Asshole, but since in actuality most of us that do this are a bunch of Assholes to begin with, I want to see how this thing with "ninja-killer" turns out.

Are you getting paid?

Forget about those complainers. Is there any recent news about the new PPS model?

We integrated the new merchant but they had problems on their end.

For now we will continue to use resellers.

Meanwhile we have made a few adjustments to the plans so that now we offer a true PPD, PPS and MIX solution to determine what the final mixes will be.

Last edited:
Actually, No, You Can'T Forget about the people that haven't been paid if there No Reason Not to Pay Them, and at least on the case of "trojan-killer" the reason that he's not getting paid seems to be that trojan's considered an Asshole, but since in actuality most of us that do this are a bunch of Assholes to begin with, I want to see how this thing with "ninja-killer" turns out.

If you want my advice it goes like this.... if you have anything to lose with this host beware with what you talk.....it can happen one day he do the same to you...agree with him like if you are complete idiot and all will be good for you.... this goes for you and all the rest of affiliates.

At this point is clear this host owner have a personality of a insecure kid, have be here 2 years tell us that he is not like the others, the others are a bunch scammers that does not paid bla bla bla bla, all the time tell us to reply on topics so is reputation go up and bla bla bla .

For 2 years i do believe him, but.... WOW, the day i reply about what da hell goes on with the host he reply and change is versions 3 times, first he put the rates 1.5 like it show on the pic of the other user, after he reply to us that have be a error of the software installed and he put back the rates to what is before and half hr later he change again now to the 2 dollars rates and edit is reply removing what he say before

He is free to change to whatever rates he want but we also free to have opinion, what i do not expect at all is that is insecurity about is reputation "or the game he does for it" affect is brain so much that he decide stop pay me because of my opinions.

He have to pay me more that 100 dollars, i have trust him, use him for years, so i let money be accumulated, my mistake i should already know how most of them are.

He can come now with whatever wannabe lame excuse he want and even hide is ass in the so called "polite way of ignore people i dont pay" i don't care for it, he have not pay me without any valid reason in the relation owner/worker, is lame excuses are my opinion on the topic and this have just show how he is to all of us.

He also are forgot about the rules of this website to representative and i will past the part he have not follow either here or in the other host:

Advertisers are not allowed to change their rules, which would negatively influence their affiliates, without previously paying their debts toward them, so users can decide whether or not they'll stay after new rules are in place. This means that all file hosts/affiliate programs MUST announce their new rules in advance, before next payment date.

This is something he have not do at all, he change rates that negative affect us and after refuse to pay to some of us in my case because i have "OPINION".

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by petertouch
Forget about those complainers. Is there any recent news about the new PPS model?

So forget about us ? We are just plain simple complainers? some kinda wannabes with no brain that come here talk like 2 years kids, have him private message you to come here reply so you can defend is reputation ? i am my self full of private message of it......you better be sure in what game are you play, maybe soon you get also or payment not done if you keep in not... (the rest i avoid type it for the courtesy of the rules of this website)

My money is gone, but i will be here requesting it every single day like is my duty, i have work for it, do not gonna allow that he gets unpunished like NOTING!

To the rest of affiliate that now are watching this from the tribune, BEWARE.... lots of garbage happen with affiliate system, nothing new to all of us that are on this for years and years.

Last edited:

If you want my advice it goes like this.... if you have anything to lose with this host beware with what you talk.....it can happen one day he do the same to you...agree with him like if you are complete idiot and all will be good for you.... this goes for you and all the rest of affiliates.

At this point is clear this host owner have a personality of a insecure kid, have be here 2 years tell us that he is not like the others, the others are a bunch scammers that does not paid bla bla bla bla, all the time tell us to reply on topics so is reputation go up and bla bla bla .

For 2 years i do believe him, but.... WOW, the day i reply about what da hell goes on with the host he reply and change is versions 3 times, first he put the rates 1.5 like it show on the pic of the other user, after he reply to us that have be a error of the software installed and he put back the rates to what is before and half hr later he change again now to the 2 dollars rates and edit is reply removing what he say before

He is free to change to whatever rates he want but we also free to have opinion, what i do not expect at all is that is insecurity about is reputation "or the game he does for it" affect is brain so much that he decide stop pay me because of my opinions.

He have to pay me more that 100 dollars, i have trust him, use him for years, so i let money be accumulated, my mistake i should already know how most of them are.

He can come now with whatever wannabe lame excuse he want and even hide is ass in the so called "polite way of ignore people i dont pay" i don't care for it, he have not pay me without any valid reason in the relation owner/worker, is lame excuses are my opinion on the topic and this have just show how he is to all of us.

He also are forgot about the rules of this website to representative and i will past the part he have not follow either here or in the other host:

Advertisers are not allowed to change their rules, which would negatively influence their affiliates, without previously paying their debts toward them, so users can decide whether or not they'll stay after new rules are in place. This means that all file hosts/affiliate programs MUST announce their new rules in advance, before next payment date.

This is something he have not do at all, he change rates that negative affect us and after refuse to pay to some of us in my case because i have "OPINION".

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by petertouch

So forget about us ? We are just plain simple complainers? some kinda wannabes with no brain that come here talk like 2 years kids, have him private message you to come here reply so you can defend is reputation ? i am my self full of private message of it......you better be sure in what game are you play, maybe soon you get also or payment not done if you keep in not... (the rest i avoid type it for the courtesy of the rules of this website)

My money is gone, but i will be here requesting it every single day like is my duty, i have work for it, do not gonna allow that he gets unpunished like NOTING!

To the rest of affiliate that now are watching this from the tribune, BEWARE.... lots of garbage happen with affiliate system, nothing new to all of us that are on this for years and years.

Send me your name and address and I'll mail you a check/cheque!

Send me your name and address and I'll mail you a check/cheque!

Imao! Violence? the only thing you have to "mail you a check/cheque!" is THIS. YOU NOT PAY ME AND ALSO TO SOME OF OTHERS.

29gegzd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back