UPLOADING.SITE: Pays for multiple downloads from same IP - From the uploadrocket team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you try close this host ? because you are in the way for it.....i will not longer use it that you can be sure, for me this is shameless.

Lets see if i explain it right, even with the 4 bux on T1 and the 4/5 ips you say you count i still do much more money with uploadrocket with same type of files and same number of download.

That means that all this multiple ips count is not at all what it looks, because if it compensate at all i should do basic same that uploadrocket or even more, that is suppose what is this multiple ip count, an alternative valid to uploadrocket.

my statistic data is not for one day or two not even weeks but a long one, with this absurd bizarre and no sense change i bet my ass you pretend to close it because you know nobody in is perfect sense will use it, not even to a long term because you delete the all files in short time, same happen with uploadrocket.

good lucky with this type approach you gonna need it, i will wait to see when you do same with uploadrocket so will be other that i will move on.

Are you try close this host ? because you are in the way for it.....i will not longer use it that you can be sure, for me this is shameless.

Lets see if i explain it right, even with the 4 bux on T1 and the 4/5 ips you say you count i still do much more money with uploadrocket with same type of files and same number of download.

That means that all this multiple ips count is not at all what it looks, because if it compensate at all i should do basic same that uploadrocket or even more, that is suppose what is this multiple ip count, an alternative valid to uploadrocket.

my statistic data is not for one day or two not even weeks but a long one, with this absurd bizarre and no sense change i bet my ass you pretend to close it because you know nobody in is perfect sense will use it, not even to a long term because you delete the all files in short time, same happen with uploadrocket.

good lucky with this type approach you gonna need it, i will wait to see when you do same with uploadrocket so will be other that i will move on.

Introducing a new payment processor and changing to a better PPS setup.

Introducing a new payment processor and changing to a better PPS setup.

Last edited:
2017-02-22 448 / $0.3923 0 / $0 0 / $0 $0.00310 $0 $0.3954

No thank you....... this does not give even 1 dollar per 1000 is worst that sites that paid 4 bux per ip 24 hrs.

2017-02-22 448 / $0.3923 0 / $0 0 / $0 $0.00310 $0 $0.3954

No thank you....... this does not give even 1 dollar per 1000 is worst that sites that paid 4 bux per ip 24 hrs.

Did you even read my previous response?

what i read is that the mistakes done by the host are paid by the uploaders, include this type ones and status frozen etc etc etc, to be honest in my years on this never see a host come up and paid for they mistakes, but i do see lots of them telling that will "compensate" us for the lost, by the way the amazing files delete list that i have is from other world, in basic 20000 files in the 2 host i have basic 3200, in any other host i have much more, so my question is:

Its possible that just here i get massive delete files and on the others they delete a few ? you all basic use the same policy in time of files remain, i could even understand you delete big files to much space used, but dam it small files don't get it, files are deleted because of space and some people like my self get fuck up using not even 50 gb if you have not delete a single file from the time i start with you, that means 50 movies in 2 years ? yeah think about it....

Did you even read my previous response?

what i read is that the mistakes done by the host are paid by the uploaders, include this type ones and status frozen etc etc etc, to be honest in my years on this never see a host come up and paid for they mistakes, but i do see lots of them telling that will "compensate" us for the lost, by the way the amazing files delete list that i have is from other world, in basic 20000 files in the 2 host i have basic 3200, in any other host i have much more, so my question is:

Its possible that just here i get massive delete files and on the others they delete a few ? you all basic use the same policy in time of files remain, i could even understand you delete big files to much space used, but dam it small files don't get it, files are deleted because of space and some people like my self get fuck up using not even 50 gb if you have not delete a single file from the time i start with you, that means 50 movies in 2 years ? yeah think about it....

If you need 75c added to your account then it is no problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile - Just like you have the right to change your host anytime you wish without warning we also have the same privilege - You use the the host you wish to make the income you need - We do the same with rates!

hello rocketman, stats frozen? or what?
2017-02-20 2817 / $1.6513 0 / $00 / $0$0$0$1.6513
2017-02-21 2365 / $1.1939 0 / $00 / $0$0$0$1.1939
2017-02-22 2589 / $0.5757 0 / $00 / $0$0$0$0.5757

2589 download only 0.5?

Last edited:
hello rocketman, stats frozen? or what?
2017-02-20 2817 / $1.65130 / $00 / $0$0$0$1.6513
2017-02-21 2365 / $1.19390 / $00 / $0$0$0$1.1939
2017-02-22 2589 / $0.57570 / $00 / $0$0$0$0.5757

2589 download only 0.5?

We had to reduce rates due to the increased bandwidth charges and some other factors.

Rates may come back if we can get lower costs or implement a better PPS system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back