Status
Not open for further replies.

Zgin

Hello. I hope I am creating this post in good thread also I was read every thread and can't find answers for my questions.

Let me introduce myself. I am uploader on site which offer Anime / Cartoons Online. I am here for many years, it was old design, has only 1 hosting etc. Now it's changed, we allow many hositings, mobile support etc.

My main problem is that I has/have to learn many things by myself, no one helps me. 1 month ago I bought a RDP and understand how uploaders can upload so many videos/files in short time.

How it work on me. I download subs and episodes, encode it, upload it via FTP to my RDP and then upload it to manually to hosts like openload, videomega, mp4upload, stream.moe etc

Where's the problem mate? The problem is that i have to upload like 60 000 videos on 5-6 vide host and then add it to site. Site stay on Php Melody, I copy iframe codes and add it manually to side.

Ok dude so what do you want? I want to ask you guys did there is some software, plugins, mods, bots or anything else what can help me make it faster.

Let me give you example: I has to upload 291 episodes of Dragon Ball Z to 4 hostings.

Uploading it to RDP via FTP took a night.
Uploading it from RDP to 4 hosts manually took few hour.
Copying iframes from 4 hosts and add it to to site took 2 days (yes i wasted many, many hours of hard work with it)

So if 290 episodes took me 3-4 days then 60 000 episodes will take 830~ days...

To the point. Is there any person who can help me to make any step of my job faster, is there any software, bot or anything else what can help me?

I like read and learn new things so if u have links to tutorials, interesting threads or anything else it will be very helpful.

Sorry for many words, hope someone will read this wall of text and will help me in any way.

Regards

4 comments
yes you want to automate it, make script/bot to do it automatically. it's pretty simple find freelancer or someone who can do it

Is there existing bot which can help me with it or someone can give me contact to trusted person who have experience with it and can make it for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back