Uploading.com - $40 per 1,000 downloads or NEW plan(60%sales+60% rebills)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but you have reached your account space limit. Please delete some of your files and try the upload again.

i have only used 10.1 GB

uploading support I used your service long ago. But wasn't very satisfied with it and moved on to other hosts. It good to see many new improvements. I will start working with you. But please support "sub-folders" in file manager. It's very necessary for big uploaders.

uj777_Clipboard01.jpg

I believe you're asking bout webmoney payout. We're waiting for transfer from bank, afterwards payout will be provided immediately. I believe it should be in 1-2 days.

Damn, the kind of limitation you are providing gonna get me ban on forums..

I have already disabled the free download option so free member can download my links but when i tried to check my links after that. I am getting this..

84a61736f5.png

What's this? I have looked everywhere but couldn't find the option to deactivate this..Can you tell me where i can disable this so i can again start my uploading job after 9 months with you...

Whatever i am uploading 200 MB file or 400 MB file, I am getting this message.

Last edited:
can i have my normal rank again,,im light .. and i dont know why,,how can i increase my rank,,nothing works with that !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back