Uploading.com - $40 per 1,000 downloads or NEW plan(60%sales+60% rebills)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start working with you, I've been testing the speed and speeds on different networks (from 2MB to 40MB Speed ​​of Navigation)

And it's very comfortable!
Greetings!

Every time i try to RU from filesonic to uploading the uploading give me this error "The answer of a filehost isn't distinguished. Try to upload other file or repeat attempt after pair minutes. However all of my files on filesonic are online and stable but dont know why uploading give this error again and again kindly solve this problem.

Edit: often i also receive this error on file manager 'Pager missing the parameter'...

Every time i try to RU from filesonic to uploading the uploading give me this error "The answer of a filehost isn't distinguished. Try to upload other file or repeat attempt after pair minutes. However all of my files on filesonic are online and stable but dont know why uploading give this error again and again kindly solve this problem.

Edit: often i also receive this error on file manager 'Pager missing the parameter'...

yea u are right i also facing same problem mate

i also receive this error on file manager 'Pager missing the parameter'

Uploading support please let us know if you are limiting remote uploads from Filesonic. Everyday after some successful remote uploads from Filesonic it says Error in the Status.

Please be a little more responsive in your official thread here.

how to get the link of the new folder created , the one i click from the folder not work on broswer

Last edited:
Uploading support please let us know if you are limiting remote uploads from Filesonic. Everyday after some successful remote uploads from Filesonic it says Error in the Status.

Please be a little more responsive in your official thread here.

Exactly this is what we are facing and your response is very slow ... i post my problem yesterday and i hope that i receive reply in 4 hours because its normal and right of company to make reply in 4 hours but here 12 + hours pass and no reply i am totally free without doing any work and wasting my time so why not i move to another host if this situation is going on ..... that's why some host lose their customer. I hope you increase your response regarding your official thread waiting for your reply.

We're not limiting RUs, we're trying to fix any issues, but for some files it's not working properly.

Some information about ranks.

You can track your rank via Rank Points.

Here's approximate grid of points required for each rank:

light - below 10
base - 10 -20
normal - 20 - 40
power - 40 - 60
super - 60 - 80
ultra - above 80

So you can easily track what rank you should have. In case you see that your rank should be higher, just drop a ticket.

e5VK.png

we have great surprise for everyone who want to try Uploading.com

Go to Premium page and use coupon to get FREE premium membership for 1 Week.

Coupon code: UPL_ON_WJ

we have great surprise for everyone who want to try Uploading.com

Go to Premium page and use coupon to get FREE premium membership for 1 Week.

Coupon code: UPL_ON_WJ

No, not working.... :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back