Status
Not open for further replies.
why is my account balance froze, I checked my file download and then check the balance it stayed @ the same place. user name is = Aladdin

My payment is still pending !!!!

Peeeeding.png

Last edited:
why is my account balance froze, I checked my file download and then check the balance it stayed @ the same place. user name is = sundarmobiles .balance stayed at 1.7 and 5 days download was not count and total report shows 5 and acct shows 1.7 why did you do this

why is my account balance froze, I checked my file download and then check the balance it stayed @ the same place. user name is = sundarmobiles .balance stayed at 1.7 and 5 days download was not count and total report shows 5 and acct shows 1.7 why did you do this

They closed their affiliate program.

My payment is still pending !!!!

Peeeeding.png

Please treat with more respect!!!!!!, this it's a very good file host, if you don't like it please don't use it, but STOP treat the people like shit, the admin of this file host it's a very good guy and he solves your doubts.

:heiligenschein:

I cannot wait for the moment when "uploadINC" under another nickname come here promoting another "awesome" filehost, cheat the affiliates and runaway ... :fly:

you are a master uploadINC and you know how to win tons of money with cheap short term filehostings and fakes promises, to be honest, it's not your fault, you are so clever and intelligent, the fault come to the ingenue affiliates to fall down again and again and again and got cheated again and again and again

congrats :psy:

It's not a run away actually...they've just closed there affiliate, my payment is done yesterday, just to let you know that he's not cheating, well it took a long time to process the payment though

gQLZe.png

My payment is still pending, when you will send me the payment ?, you said you will send the payments in 3 business days, but until now my payment is pending from the 15 of september.

Peeeeding.png

give me my money man

What is your username?

My payment is still pending !!!! For me !

why do not pay ?

What is your username?

You are on payments list today.

My payment is still pending, when you will send me the payment ?, you said you will send the payments in 3 business days, but until now my payment is pending from the 15 of september.

Peeeeding.png

Those who have less than 10 dollars we lose?

No, we will set the minimum cashout to 2$ on Friday after all payments are completed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back