UPLOADGIG.COM - up to 90% PPS SALE + 90% REBILLS - NEW UNIQUE AFFILIATE SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi dear @uploadgig, admin please can u pay me now, my payment date is tomorrow but i have to pay for few servers, so please if u pay me now, pmed u

Can you please add a feature to allow us to copy files (links) ? (from uploadgig to uploadgig)
Because is so boring to remote files ...

Can you please add a feature to allow us to copy files (links) ? (from uploadgig to uploadgig)
Because is so boring to remote files ...

Just curious - what exactly do you mean "from uploadgig to uploadgig" to make a copy of your file and have it twice in your account or a function to copy other people's files to your account ?

I wanna know about uploadgig payment...Because I made my first payment a weeks ago...in the request history they stimated a day for payour...About 21 days...I only want to know that uploadgig payout system is like with rapidgator? Because the best system for payout belongs to rapidgator....

I wanna know about uploadgig payment...Because I made my first payment a weeks ago...in the request history they stimated a day for payour...About 21 days...I only want to know that uploadgig payout system is like with rapidgator? Because the best system for payout belongs to rapidgator....

Payout date set by our system based your level. You can find more information here:

https://uploadgig.com/affiliate

Payout date set by our system based your level. You can find more information here:

https://uploadgig.com/affiliate

Thanks that good you have a system for payout...But for my first payment stimated 21 days not 15...I only wanna know about payout....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back