UPLOADGIG.COM - up to 90% PPS SALE + 90% REBILLS - NEW UNIQUE AFFILIATE SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am monitoring Uploadgig for 1 month... Seems good, and as far as it seems, there is not big problem on anything... How is sales? I am thinking to join

+1

@alabala
Please check ticket ID 4d90ed917b9bf568
Its about "uploader" who is copy/pasting my unique PREMIUM only content and is sharing it for free again in your hosting plus another free mirrors
I'll appreciate if you can handle this issue fast because its getting out of control. Only for the last hours he copied 37 posts. I don't care if it mirrors me in his shitty russian hostings but it must not be allowed to mirror my site for free in the same hosting when my files are for premium.
Out of curiosity i would like to know problem solved? Would be good to know if happen to me..

I have those hobo parasites for years and im used to kick their asses, first in the forums and now in the internet, never thought a complete trash can be fixed but with little help i will kick them in their faces harder ;)

I wrote what i have to say in my tickets , from there its all up to the hosting, whatever they decide is fine with me.

Last week sales bad.
FTP upload speed issue still can not be resolved. (2-3 mb. sometimes max 10-14 mb.)
Support requests are not answered.

Finally reached Platinum level. 15k to reach diamond level now, lol. BTW wasn't it 10k to reach diamond? That's what it says in the first post of the thread... It is 20k now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back