UPLOADGIG.COM - up to 90% PPS SALE + 90% REBILLS - NEW UNIQUE AFFILIATE SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes please this also ticket no: d7401b7174af178e

payment got in my wallet super fast service best host in this time thanks so much uploadgig

Last edited:
So problems reached these guys too. They always seemed like a very suspicious host to me. They advertise rates that are impossible to pay. That alone makes me want to stay away.

Well guys dont be so hurry they are also human they have also many problems he said already there was a holidays issue kindly wait for the right time u will get ur payment as he said
Enjoy your life keep work with this filehost one of the best filehost goodluck

MR. Perfect is right this no doubt it best filehost currently in business, i suggested so many uploaders to use this filehost and now they are so happy getting sales day in day out easily, for payment i think u will get it today

see why big site like rlsbb.ru, scnsrc.me and rlslog.net all using uploadgig, are they noob that they choose bad filehost for their site, use common sense they are the best now

Last edited:
but why would that bring trouble to all users ? explaination please
rlsbb start to use your host as first and main host!!!

seems it's your turn in this business, i will try your host, hope you have stable service like uploaded

Since when spam sites define "this business" :))
Those sites are only a lot more space in the hosting and potential problems for everyone else using this host. Thats my personal opinion and i don't need an answer, it won't change a thing.
all you .ru sites don't have any self-control, you want to share everything in 300 sites with 30 hostings and 500 trackers.
Thats the main reason why uploaded is dead in the first place, thats why the right holders crushed this whole sharing zone (sites, hostings, forums etc) because of .ru greedy sh**s. A hosting included in that kind of sites needs to be worried not happy !

I share his opinion

see why big site like rlsbb.ru, scnsrc.me and rlslog.net all using uploadgig, are they noob that they choose bad filehost for their site, use common sense they are the best now

I wished UG wouldn't affiliate with such sites honestly as alabala said they will bring trouble to all other user as well.

Im really shocked how only 2 people in the whole tread (UP_AND_AWAY and i) have a common sense and a real vision for the reality :facepalm:
Only days after writing this post the problems started - paypal is gone, everything is stuck, i see how the affiliate is going down day by day and im worried about where its going. Im (i suppose you to) working/fighting to have a serious, fast, optimized sites with good search engines indexing, quality content and best traffic and our goals aren't a few $. Before all this noob spammers came in and everything was calm things were going very well. We all had our hopes that this hosting will change the game and to be the hosting for elite uploaders/sites only. Now after the noob attack everything is going to hell. After so much hard work now when i have best daily traffic (no brazillian/russian or shit traffic at all) since i started to work with Uploadgig, i see myself working in slow motion.

From my experience every hosting has crises and Uploadgig has proven to solve their crises easily. Those of us sharing Uploadgig exclusive need to push ourselves to work harder and wait to see what happens :) After all we don't have so much options like those who are spamming tons of links and mirrors, posts etc. like a dogs with diarrhea.

BTW, it still amaze me when i read the posts wining in the morning "sales down" and couple of hours later he is back writing "sales are back" :D It kinda sounds like when they write here they receive gift sales :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back