UPLOADGIG.COM - up to 90% PPS SALE + 90% REBILLS - NEW UNIQUE AFFILIATE SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as i remember some people posted their earnings few days ago, now slow stats and payment gateways disappearing started. At that moment i knew the problems are coming , but i guess those people don't care much, after all they are using lots of other hostings as well. Don't forget that this is not a private forum, your competition is reading, my competition is reading, right holders are reading and everyone you can think of is reading in this forum and all of you just can't stop giving them info :facepalm: wjunction is probably their homepage.
Some years ago there was a rule NOT to post earnings screens here.

uploadgig is the best filehost right now i dont deny this but today stats stucks alot daily i get 100+ downloads today only 50 even posted so many things, i say again its best filehost

@alabala

I think only one shared his stats here lately but i agree with you to be risky and useless.
Still i wonder how file host like RG still exist as ppl sharing daily screens of their stats after your theory. However.
I do not agree that only noobs are crying here not getting sales.
Imho it is important to know for everybody if it appears having issues with sales to share it here and to see if the problem is only on one end or other facing same situation.
It's not about expecting daily high sales but experienced user know their average and they also realize if something goes wrong or it's just bad luck..
let me tell you, not only in this thread you can read about.

Another true point is to use any host without mirrors if you really expecting sales. Mirrors killing sales. That's an old wisdom.

now i come to know why stats are bit slow on uploadgig, site sometime giving error for failed to load, maybe due to this error we not getting downloads counts or sales properly!

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]status is paid but i have not received money yet[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
i opened a support ticket, but i didn't received an answer

[/FONT]

I ask them by ticket for FTP login 2 times but they never answer my ticket....What should I do for recieving FTP Login?

I would say post your ticket ID here and i am sure support gonna contact you.
Usually ticket works fine for me but may sometimes something get lost, who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back