UPLOADGIG.COM - up to 90% PPS SALE + 90% REBILLS - NEW UNIQUE AFFILIATE SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, make the copy of files and history of deleted files

Please, make the copy of the files and the history of the deleted files.
Without this one option I can not even begin try & working with you.
I'm not a beginner. Thanks.

If any Admin ban any filehost there will be a any specific reason we can say they shaving sales or they are not paying to that web owner what they commited :)
aas i can see 90% sales offer i dont like because sales issues always with small webmasters i heard .
thank you.

Please, make the copy of the files and the history of the deleted files.
Without this one option I can not even begin try & working with you.
I'm not a beginner. Thanks.

you are not a biginner i like the way you expressing your feelings your thoughts may i know how many sales do you get?
may i know in how many websites you are working ?
first make sure your self you can do it in any condition only thn u can servive but if you talk about me yes Still somehow I believe, we always survive..me and my team me and my friends always believe what to do when we see we are going to be broken .
hope you understand enjoy happy earning dont loose your hope stay with them if they are good ok ?

Last edited:
to MrPerfect

I Have my own website. At the time of Oron, Sharingmatrix, Hotfile etc ... I had from 20 sales and 20 rebills every day. Now much worse. And all because many shave from filehostings side. I think so. I hope I answered your question ?

If any Admin ban any filehost there will be a any specific reason we can say they shaving sales

Let's say you are the owner of "MrPerfect file host", and you are offering the 60% of sales to your affiliates... Let's say the standard premium prize is $10 = so, every time a member makes a sale, he earns $6 and you only $4. How are you going to pay his $6 payout with your $4 earned?

Please, explain me... Where is the filehost benefit if not shaving some % of sales?

First of all to get sales you should not be panic you should not be shouter u should be smartworker :)
second thing dont count like a mathemetic teacher :)
yes i understand what you are saying
filehost can earn easily no need to calculate :)
i m in this busines more thn 12years hope u understand
if you want to discuss contact me any time

Good start..My first sale.I hope to continue.

nb4BCV1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back